Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Don't blame you. It wouldn't have surprise me given a different verdict some people would have gotten pissed and ****ed **** up. Lastly I don't think those people represent the liberal establishment. I do think the guy you quoted is theatre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They certainly aren't the establishment, but they are a not insignificant portion of the base.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    No justice, no peace.

**** your gaslighting.
    What gaslighting? I've never argued that Chauvin was innocent. I'm glad that he got the sentence that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    No, I'm glad he got sentenced, to me he seemed guilty of Manslaughter for sure. I'm not as certain about the Murder 2 charge it didn't seem to be planned, and I wouldn't say he was even being reckless, as he was doing a maneuver, that he was trained and was approved for use in his department and across thousands of others.

I wouldn't blame Maxine Waters, people would have looted regardless of anything she says or does.
    HOWEVER, even if she isn't outright insiting riots, she's certainly enflaming things right now, and she's right on the line.

The last part should be obvious. The verdict of the cases needs to follow a utilitarian approach, if an outcome is likely going to spark a riot, then you have to avoid it.
    This claim was stated to be false by multiple other officers from the Minnesota PD and trainers they use.

What gaslighting? I've never argued that Chauvin was innocent. I'm glad that he got the sentence that he did.
    lmao, no ur not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I really think they are running out of ideas.
    I mean the jurors wouldn’t have lived if they said not guilty. The pressure from the outside was huge and something that shouldn’t happen in cases.

We shouldn’t have politicians or the president speaking on the trial when it’s going on. Not what the court system should be about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This claim was stated to be false by multiple other officers from the Minnesota PD and trainers they use.
    Obviously, the jury agreed with them, and maybe he was, I was just less sure on THAT specific charge, the Murder 3 and the Manslaughter charge seemed right.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 04-21-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, no ur not.

I genuinely believe he was guilty of Murder 3 and Manslaughter (I'm a little less convinced on Murder 2 though) but I think the jury was correct in their findings.
    Also, I'm glad he was found guilty because it's going to reduce mob violence that would have occurred had he not been found guilty.

I genuinely believe he was guilty of Murder 3 and Manslaughter (I'm a little less convinced on Murder 2 though) but I think the jury was correct in their findings.
    Also, I'm glad he was found guilty because it's going to reduce mob violence that would have occurred had he not been found guilty.
    That last paragraph is why I know youre lying.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean the jurors wouldn’t have lived if they said not guilty.
    Yup. That's why the justice system favors black people.

It is amazing how people can't accept that the jury voted sincerely without fear of being killed or rioting occurring. But they keep watching FOX and off they go to imagination land.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

That last paragraph is why I know youre lying.

Do you think I want people to lose their livelihoods and homes? No, I've never supported Rioting, I was against it last summer, I was against it on Jan 6th, I'm against it now.

There was over $2 billion in private insurance claims last year alone, and that doesn't count the destruction to govt property, or the 20+ deaths assciated with the rioting.

Do you think I want people to lose their livelihoods and homes? No, I've never supported Rioting, I was against it last summer, I was against it on Jan 6th, I'm against it now.

There was over $2 billion in private insurance claims last year alone, and that doesn't count the destruction to govt property, or the 20+ deaths assciated with the rioting.
    Keep digging buddy, you're just making the obvious even more obvious..

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is amazing how people can't accept that the jury voted sincerely without fear of being killed or rioting occurring. But they keep watching FOX and off they go to imagination land.
    I fully accept that the jury decided to convict him because they believed he was guilty...that said, do YOU PERSONALLY believe that if the verdict had gone the other way there would have been no rioting?

Keep digging buddy, you're just making the obvious even more obvious..

Making what more obvious, I believe Chauvin Unlawfully Killed Mr. Floyd. I think the verdict was corrcet.
    Also, I believe there would have been rioting if it had gone the other way.
    Do you think there would have been no rioting?

I think the lack of rioting and looting IS GOOD! Are you FOR Rioting and Looting? I always assumed you were against it.

The kid is chocking on fear. This could happen, the insurance company is going to lose money, cities willlllllllllllll burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

We had riots before going back to the Boston tea party and we are still here. Maybe living thru the sixties made me insensitive to his fear, cause I saw how the country bounce back from those time. I know, I know, we ended up with Reagan.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast