Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 292
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,084
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    How about your mama?
    Your mama? Funny you ask, as she wanted me to tell you "hello" for her and that "she misses you". I think it was all just lip service though.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    I'm not familiar with Minnesota's legal system where intent is different. The way I interpreted it is that they deemed the knee on the neck being intentional and thus, enough of a probable cause of it being intentional murder. While I disagree that Chauvin intentionally murdered him, Chauvin is a scumbag who should be in prison, period. I side with the doctor who illustrated that while the knee did play a role in Floyd's death, it was a multitude of factors including drugs in his system. Floyd didn't deserve to die, Chauvin deserves to go to prison, end of story.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your mama? Funny you ask, as she wanted me to tell you "hello" for her and that "she misses you". I think it was all just lip service though.
    Any time you suggest that you are talking to "your lawyer", I suggest you talk to your mama first. She might actually care about your problems. No lawyer would "care" about anything but the $400/hr they are charging for their services.
    Carry on, little idiot troll.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,510
    And by the way, what does Spliffy's waste of money have to do with Derek Chauvin being found guilty on all charges? Is the troll trying to hide his own activities? Do we need to investigate? Should I call the FBI, CIA, DHS, DOJ or ICE?

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Any time you suggest that you are talking to "your lawyer", I suggest you talk to your mama first. She might actually care about your problems. No lawyer would "care" about anything but the $400/hr they are charging for their services.
    Carry on, little idiot troll.
    I highly suggest you put him on your ignore list and just move on with your day. A few posts from the guy and I knew he was nothing but an immature and uneducated individual who you won't be able to have a legitimate discussion with. The world is filled with too many people for you to waste your time with someone who is clearly dysfunctional at every facet of their life. 99.999% of the key strokes he types is to troll because apparently his brain is only active .0001% of the time.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,510
    I have suggested that he put me on his ignore list and he continues being a troll. I need the entertainment he provides. He certainly doesn't provide any facts.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're pretty easy to see through, fyi

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I know a few people like yourself that pretended like they were doctors, for what it's worth.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,698
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You got me on the last minute edit.

    I wasn't gloating. Those are the facts.
    So to be clear, you believe Chauvin should go to jail and what he did was wrong?

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So to be clear, you believe Chauvin should go to jail and what he did was wrong?
    Hey, another stupid response to avoid what I originally brought up because you can't deny the fact that the jury was biased.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,340
    Maybe we go for an unbiased jury. Bet you still get your desired result. That fair?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,698
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, another stupid response to avoid what I originally brought up because you can't deny the fact that the jury was biased.
    I actually agree with you, a potentially biased jury member is a bad look and inexcusable, someone on the prosecution really messed up their checks.

    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Maybe we go for an unbiased jury. Bet you still get your desired result. That fair?
    So itís not your desired result but mine?

    Do you think what Chauvin did was wrong and should he go to jail for it or not? No more tap dancing, answer the questions.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,698
    Imagine my surprise to see Fingerbang will not answer the question directly...

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I know a few people like yourself that pretended like they were doctors, for what it's worth.
    lol, nice.

    Doesnt change the fact you got a hard on when you caught wind chauvin might go free, lol!

    *REAL question tho, WHY do you hold the opinion which you hold on this Chauvin situation? Can you give us the why? I'm legitimately asking here..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-06-2021 at 02:25 AM.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, nice.

    Doesnt change the fact you got a hard on when you caught wind chauvin might go free, lol!

    *REAL question tho, WHY do you hold the opinion which you hold on this Chauvin situation? Can you give us the why? I'm legitimately asking here..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Do you really think he got a fair trial, though? If the reports are true that a juror was wearing a BLM shirt, then he obviously can't be trusted as a juror. I haven't been following the case since the verdict was made but I still believe everyone deserves a fair trial and if the defense team feels it wasn't fair, they are certainly within their right to. The judge presiding over the case already implied that the circumstances of the trial may lead to grounds for an appeal due to Maxine Waters language.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Do you really think he got a fair trial, though? If the reports are true that a juror was wearing a BLM shirt, then he obviously can't be trusted as a juror. I haven't been following the case since the verdict was made but I still believe everyone deserves a fair trial and if the defense team feels it wasn't fair, they are certainly within their right to. The judge presiding over the case already implied that the circumstances of the trial may lead to grounds for an appeal due to Maxine Waters language.
    If you watched a video of the guy kill him, why do you care for a retrial? What in the decision do you feel needs to change?

    When someone has such an extreme stance in which their concern is a technicality in a fair trial vs watching someone convicted for killing a man on video, it definitely raises questions about where your priorities

    If you truly feel it's about the right to a trial, then tell me if you made a fuss about bin laden's lack of trial? Saddam Hussein? If you didn't then clearly losing the right to a fair trial is not the infringement on human rights as you are acting it to.be with your extreme stance in the chauvin case.

    When someone has such an extreme stance based on a technicality, it makes their entire argument come off as insincere.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-06-2021 at 04:37 AM.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •