Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Hey! That's not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hey! That's not fair!
    It's sort of like a YouTube video. If it's under 10 minutes, it doesn't count as murder and you don't get ad revenue.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse.
    The fact that a sizable portion of this country wants him to go free is disturbing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    I was never political. I am amazed how much this group hates "the libs". The possibility of this evil murderer getting off is funny to them b/c it would upset "the libs".

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The fact that a sizable portion of this country wants him to go free is disturbing.

I agree with you here. Derek Chauvin should not have been on the force. He was a lousy cop that cost Minneapolis over $50 Million in settlements. If he goes free, the city might be stupid enough to bring him back on the force.
    Unfortunately for George Floyd, it took this event to get rid of a terrible cop. George Floyd just happened to get in his way.

Unfortunately, my lawyer has advised me to stay mum on this issue.
    How about your mama?

Lofl no way! You've only repeated yourself nearly a dozen times now.
    Then why did you assume that I felt any differently?
    Last edited by catman; 05-05-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Racing View Post
    It's interesting how people are claiming the jurors only determined "guilty" based on concern for repercussion.

What about the other side of the coin? Maybe they currently have concerns of repercussion by law enforcement and those upset with the verdict?
    The issue is that one of the jurors made up his mind prior to the trial and should have never been on the jury. Everyone in this country is entitled to a fair trial no matter how big of a piece of **** you are. Now they might have to do it all over again.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The issue is that one of the jurors made up his mind prior to the trial and should have never been on the jury. Everyone in this country is entitled to a fair trial no matter how big of a piece of **** you are. Now they might have to do it all over again.
    They said the same thing in the Saddam Hussein trial...

teachers and inflation are the real issues

They said the same thing in the Saddam Hussein trial...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    teachers and inflation are the real issues
    You have to come up with ****** responses like these to avoid the actual situation. Please, go ahead and bring up all my "pro-Chauvin" posts I've made in this forum. I don't even think I said anything about the case prior to yesterday when I said something like we might have to do this all over again.

You don't put a blm activist on the jury for the same reason you don't put a proud boy on it. The guy is now entitled to another trial whether he's guilty as **** or not. That's how the law is supposed to work.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You have to come up with ****** responses like these to avoid the actual situation. Please, go ahead and bring up all my "pro-Chauvin" posts I've made in this forum. I don't even think I said anything about the case prior to yesterday when I said something like we might have to do this all over again.

You don't put a blm activist on the jury for the same reason you don't put a proud boy on it. The guy is now entitled to another trial whether he's guilty as **** or not. That's how the law is supposed to work.
    Way do think it something funny and something to gloat about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chauvin is right where he belongs. I only wish they put him in a non-protected part of the prison.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

You got me on the last minute edit.

I wasn't gloating. Those are the facts.

You're pretty easy to see through, fyi

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast