Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: James Dolan

James Dolan

So credit is getting thrown around all across the Knicks franchise from the front office guys Leon / Wes : the coaching staff thibs / Kenny : the players randle / rj : so forth now what about the guy who hired all these guys and signs the pay checks ?
    Does he get any credit ?
    We all love to bash him when we have losing seasons but what about praise him for once for hiring the right guys to help turn this franchise and culture around finally.
    I think the best thing he did was hire the front office guys and than get out of the way and we havenít heard anything from him .
    Not only that but even after that whole fiasco with Oakley he then wants to retire his jersey now he tried to be the bigger man even though Oakley declined. But I think James Dolan deserves some credit for putting the right guys in place to have us fans excited for once .
    We finally have a team to root for not only for right now but the way it seems is for years to come as well . Plus we have young players / draft picks and money so we are only going to get better from here on out . Thatís a major improvement and a lot to be excited about so even if no one else wants to give him credit I will say that James Dolan has a done an excellent job putting this franchise back together after years of failing and trying over and over again only to fail year after year but it seems like we finally have something real for once and I sure hope it continues.
    Thank you James Dolan

I can't believe any Knicks fan who has suffered last two decades would ever think of saying those words.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Heís a scumbag but he does deserve credit. Got rid of trainwreck Phil, got rid of the weasel Mills and Leon Rose was a complete surprise for most people as a hire. If weíre going to criticize him for the bad which is undoubtedly deserved, then he has to get credit for the good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Heís a scumbag but he does deserve credit. Got rid of trainwreck Phil, got rid of the weasel Mills and Leon Rose was a complete surprise for most people as a hire. If weíre going to criticize him for the bad which is undoubtedly deserved, then he has to get credit for the good as well.
    I never seen someone thank the person who created those problems in first and he fired Phil because of KP trade then few months later let Mills dump KP so did he fix problem or make it worse if not for Dolan we could have Brown or Tatum from Boston instead of Dsjr so thanks Dolan first class organization.

He deserves credit for taking 20 years to cobble together a .500 team?

He works hard for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He works hard for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish he would get kicked out of NY and NBA we don't need that type of hard work.

Wow the hate for him runs deep around these parts ,itís kinda crazy to be honest because he tries to do the best thing but unfortunately it just doesnít work out in his favor .
    Like for example,
    The hiring of Phil Jackson well as for me I thought that was a great move by Dolan but unfortunately the fans and the media didnít really like what Phil was doing even though if you look back at it now everything that he wanted to do or the things that got him fired were actually the right things to do for the Knicks ,for example get rid of melo because he wasnít a leader and didnít fit the system . Well how did that turn out ?
    Or trade kp well we should have done it sooner when he wanted to ,look how that turned out .
    But Iím the end Phil had to go and jimmy did the right thing and let him walk .but ok the beginning I thought that was a blessing from the basketball gods that we were able to get Phil here . So how can we hate Dolan for that . And than he was smart enough to know that mills and perry werenít really getting the job done so he brought in some great basketball minds and also just well known guys around the league that the players respect so you cant sit here and say that jimmy shouldnít get any credit for that .
    It all starts at the top and than trickles down .
    Dolan hired the right front office guys
    The front office guys hired the right coaching staff
    The coaching staff and the front office guys brought in the right players and did there due diligence to scout and draft the right players
    The players feel wanted and respected and for that they are playing there butts off and we are finally starting to change this franchise around and build a winning culture.
    You canít just say when things are bad that it all starts at the top and blame the top man in charge which is Dolan only when things are bad .
    It works both ways so when things are finally looking up we can finally see the light and we have hope now and a bright future .well than you have to give credit to the man at the top of the Helme just like when things are bad.

Why doesnít Marc Cuban get any hate , that guy is in the media talks so much shot ,plus he was involved in that whole rasicst scandal thing not long ago , how come he doesnít get any hate his way .

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Why doesnít Marc Cuban get any hate , that guy is in the media talks so much shot ,plus he was involved in that whole rasicst scandal thing not long ago , how come he doesnít get any hate his way .
    Because he has won more championship then Dolan he also takes interest in making his team better vs Dolan playing musical chairs with trash FO and coaches every 2-3 years.

So what he should do instead of playing musical chairs is Iím assuming youíd rather him leave the front office in tact and just let them screw this organization for years to come without making change right thatís what you want him to do instead of playing musical chairs and spending whatever money it cost to get the best guys for the Job at hand just let these guy mess up the future thatís a better idea ,..
    Thatís what it sounds like to me what you prefer to do.

Thereís good and bad. No doubt heís been awful for a lot of years but you have to give credit for at the very least making good moves lately (FO) and staying away. Dolanís a scumbag, Iíll never deny that, and heís been awful for the franchise for 99% of his ownership. With that being said, I do give him credit for getting rid of Phil and Mills, and hiring someone who was a completely out of the box candidate in Leon Rose.

Anyone defending Dolan is delusional. Plain and simple.

He's still throwing fans out of the Garden who want him gone and say so via signs. So he basically hates freedom of speech. (I'm only kinda joking there.)

Also, yes, he hired some dudes in the FO who are turning things around. But that's after how many tries?? Fairly certain it wasn't his idea alone to hire Rose and Wes. Let's give whoever advised Dolan the credit.

And lastly, we're still not even that good of a team! Just because we're not the worst team in the league this year for the first time in decades does not mean we should shower Dolan with praise. Let's see the team compete for a chip before we even consider that.

Thereís good and bad. No doubt heís been awful for a lot of years but you have to give credit for at the very least making good moves lately (FO) and staying away. Dolanís a scumbag, Iíll never deny that, and heís been awful for the franchise for 99% of his ownership. With that being said, I do give him credit for getting rid of Phil and Mills, and hiring someone who was a completely out of the box candidate in Leon Rose.
    Anyone with half a brain would've canned Mills way earlier. Dolan promoted him and then kept him around after he proved he was worthless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast