Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Remember I called 40

I can’t think of a more anti-Thibs player than Knox. The guy is just in lala land out there. Should have known what we were in for when he showed up with a Fortnite suit on draft night. He is fine just collecting a check, has no will to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Remember I called 40
    Lol you said we were gonna be bottom 5 LMAO
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Rj is a beast. Nice bounce back for Quickley and man rose has been unbelievable for us. What a win HUGE game tomorrow night
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The Knicks schedule was ranked hardest after the all star game, so wow, but now look at Hawks upcoming schedule:

Knicks, Miami, Bucks, Pistons, Sixers, Sixers, Bulls, Portl, Suns, Indy, Wash, Wash, Orl, Houston

Knicks games left:

hawks, toronto, suns, bulls, Houston, Memphis, denver, sunds, clips, Lakers, spurs, charl, bost

Actually we will keep saying this, but tomorrow is the biggest game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I can’t think of a more anti-Thibs player than Knox. The guy is just in lala land out there. Should have known what we were in for when he showed up with a Fortnite suit on draft night. He is fine just collecting a check, has no will to be great.
    agreed, and then you watch Bridges and he has heart and attacks, and not bad shooting, damn, both bridges we didn't cross for Knox, i'm sorry, that was a disaster, he looked stoned out there tonight, and last game I actually saw some drive?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    The Knicks schedule was ranked hardest after the all star game, so wow, but now look at Hawks upcoming schedule:

Knicks, Miami, Bucks, Pistons, Sixers, Sixers, Bulls, Portl, Suns, Indy, Wash, Wash, Orl, Houston

Knicks games left:

hawks, toronto, suns, bulls, Houston, Memphis, denver, sunds, clips, Lakers, spurs, charl, bost

Actually we will keep saying this, but tomorrow is the biggest game of the season.
    We still have the disaster stretch to end the season but we are building a nice cushion for ourselves heading into it.

I was just talking myself into being OK just locking up a play in spot. Now we are 5 games over .500. That is just crazy.

We beat the Hawks twice so do we automatically get the tie breaker against them regardless if we win or lose tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol you said we were gonna be bottom 5 LMAO
    I said either bottom 5 or 40 don't make me repost it hater

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Thibs in Locker room with Frank Obi Knox lmao

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Lololol

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I dunno why ppl keep worrying about Randles minutes, dude is built like a tank, hes fine. Why do people think sitting him a few extra minutes will matter?

Dude works hard in the gym, he has the body for it, and he wants to be that kind of player who is a team workhorse. The minutes thing needs to stop.
    I'm jumping to a series and he looks gassed at times and you can see his shot off and he gives up a lot rebounds for points when he's that tired. Also when either of them come in its just not pretty.

I'm not concerned about minutes its the level play within the minutes, you can just see it.

Also it's time for coach to admit Payton needs to sit, when Burks returns it's time he figures this out, his defense is lacking now, so I don't even want to hear he's out there for defense, just ugly to watch.

agreed, and then you watch Bridges and he has heart and attacks, and not bad shooting, damn, both bridges we didn't cross for Knox, i'm sorry, that was a disaster, he looked stoned out there tonight, and last game I actually saw some drive?
    Both bridges were clearly better than Knox, I'm still amazed that our staff, mostly our HC, somehow came to the conclusion to draft Knox over those guys and SGA.

Knox got drafted that high purely because hes built like a nba superstar prototype. The Kawhi, PG, Durant, effect.

So, should we tank?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    We still have the disaster stretch to end the season but we are building a nice cushion for ourselves heading into it.

I was just talking myself into being OK just locking up a play in spot. Now we are 5 games over .500. That is just crazy.
    Miami , Boston and Atlanta it's going to be very tough with that last 8 games, got to hope Hawks take a dive but they actually improved so again it's going to be real hard, but 7th is getting close to a lock

I'm jumping to a series and he looks gassed at times and you can see his shot off and he gives up a lot rebounds for points when he's that tired. Also when either of them come in its just not pretty.

I'm not concerned about minutes its the level play within the minutes, you can just see it.

Also it's time for coach to admit Payton needs to sit, when Burks returns it's time he figures this out, his defense is lacking now, so I don't even want to hear he's out there for defense, just ugly to watch.
    You could say that about any star though, if you watch that carefully any star looks lazy and tired at times.

The only reason people keep bringing it up is because its thibs, who is known for letting players play long minutes.

Go watch any of the top tier players and you'll see them take some plays off or play with tired legs.

But I do agree about Elfrid, Either rose or Quick should Start over him, but Thibs like his vets, and thibs wants the starting unit to continue to gel together as a unit, so I completely understand why he sticks with Elfrid. But for sure there are times like tonight where its clear the offense needs a more offensive skilled pg than elfrid.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 04-20-2021 at 10:26 PM.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast