Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Bad would imply they are towards the bottom of the league. Still, your point is ridiculously wrong.

Here is where the Yankees ranked based on wRC+ as a team with RISP among every team in baseball:

2018: 6th
    2019: 1st
    2020: 3rd

But please, continue to tell how bad they have been these last few years.
    Remember you canít use facts when talking with Jorge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    The Yankees have a .287 SLG with RISP this year. 2nd to last behind the Mets (.226).

The Yankees had a .466 SLG last year with RISP (5th best in the majors).

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Holy Mets. Can't believe anyone is lower than the Yanks at the moment. On a positive note, there is no where for this offense to go but up. I still think the offense will end up being closer to elite than bottom tier.

Bad would imply they are towards the bottom of the league. Still, your point is ridiculously wrong.

Here is where the Yankees ranked based on wRC+ as a team with RISP among every team in baseball:

2018: 6th
    2019: 1st
    2020: 3rd

But please, continue to tell how bad they have been these last few years.
    6th isnít great either , especially for a supposedly ws caliber team . Either way , I donít care how good an offense is , when it struggles like it did in spring training , you canít expect the offense just to light it up like flicking a switch as soon as the season starts . A slow to bad stretch isnít totally unexpected . That was my original point .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-20-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    6th isnít great either , especially for a supposedly ws caliber team . Either way , I donít care how good an offense is , when it struggles like it did in spring training , you canít expect the offense just to light it up like flicking a switch as soon as the season starts . A slow to bad stretch isnít totally unexpected . That was my original point .
    Is 1st considered great? You left that out.

Is 3rd considered great? Or do we use the Ricky Bobby mentality of if your not first your last???

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post

Is 3rd considered great? Or do we use the Ricky Bobby mentality of if your not first your last???

Either way the offense struggles right now were not totally unforeseen after spring training .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post

Wow he really said 6th isn't great. My lord.

How do any of you not have him on ignore yet?

I did it forever go, it's great.

Unfortunately I can still see the mind boggling nonsense when people quote him.

Wish psd would change that across all their platform.

He even knows I have him on ignore because I've mentioned it before and he acknowledged it, and for some odd reason still quotes me, very weird.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

they need to move Gio up into the middle of the order, maybe try him in between Judge and Stanton. Either way he should be hitting in a more run producing spot than 7th-8th

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    they need to move Gio up into the middle of the order, maybe try him in between Judge and Stanton. Either way he should be hitting in a more run producing spot than 7th-8th
    Gio isn't left handed.

this team is doomed if they continue to have 4-5 starters batting under .200. I see even Gardner and Gary are heading in that direction LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    this team is doomed if they continue to have 4-5 starters batting under .200. I see even Gardner and Gary are heading in that direction LOL.
    They will start hitting again . My biggest concern is how much the bullpen has been used so far . And itís only the first month of the season

Nope....Taillon was allowed to throw 90-100 pitches. There was no reason to get the bullpen up at 72. The pen will be fried by Fatherís Day with the way Boone uses it.

It is ridiculous.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Torres, Frazier both need to be send to the alternate site. Bases loaded and nothing from them but pop ups.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Torres, Frazier both need to be send to the alternate site. Bases loaded and nothing from them but pop ups.
    I understand your frustration with Torres but he isnít going anywhere . As for Frazier he needs to be starting again , Gardner is not doing much better . Especially last night , he was 0 for 3 with 1 or 2 strike outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I understand your frustration with Torres but he isnít going anywhere . As for Frazier he needs to be starting again , Gardner is not doing much better . Especially last night , he was 0 for 3 with 1 or 2 strike outs.
    The entire offense is putrid.

They won because of a wild pitch. Sacks loaded with no outs and no big inning whatsoever as Torres, Frazier and Sanchez all pop up.

Participation awards donít cut it folks. Just happy for the win to end the losing streak is weak on any Yankee fan. How did they win? A wild pitch. Gift wrapped. And do t tell me about Taillon and his 5 innings.....big deal, 5 innings, wow, Iím impressed.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    If you think they have been one of the worst teams with RISP the last few years then you just don't pay attention to the rest of baseball and think the grass is always greener on the other side.
    Eagles, correct me if I am wrong but from what I can see, the Yankees were in the top of the league the last few years with RISP.
    At least that is the statistical l info I can find.

I will say, they seem to loose that ability in the playoffs against elite pitching and don't have a manager that has the creative process to find ways to score runs.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast