Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

I think Steph is a better offensive player than KD

Steph is just on another level. He transcends offense. Heís a nuclear weapon, and I think itís clear he is the greatest offensive player ever.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

Have you watched them play or is this based on the eye test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

[emoji23]

Your mother and myself have watched several games together over the years, and she Skypeís me every night and gives me updated analysis and I find it to be spot on like everything she does, and she concurs. If you have any more questions about it, ask her, she has my proxy, as always.

Lulz ^ classic

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Your mother and myself have watched several games together over the years, and she Skypeís me every night and gives me updated analysis and I find it to be spot on like everything she does, and she concurs. If you have any more questions about it, ask her, she has my proxy, as always.
    He's only making a joke based off of your own statement in the other thread. Saying "I haven't watched so, and so player much but I'm just going off the eye test" is a contradiction. You didn't have to get savage lol

Steph is just on another level. He transcends offense. Heís a nuclear weapon, and I think itís clear he is the greatest offensive player ever.
    I think its an interesting topic. Durant was known for being the best pure offensive threat in the league. He has only started in 22 games this season and played in 24 in total. His numbers are still on par, so Its tough to gauge

My Mom is 86

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My Mom is 86
    My Mom is a little older and she loves watching bball games.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He's only making a joke based off of your own statement in the other thread. Saying "I haven't watched so, and so player much but I'm just going off the eye test" is a contradiction. You didn't have to get savage lol
    If you actually read everything I said, then you will see I said I havenít watched ďthis yearĒ and that I am going off the eye test from Games against Lebron. There is actually zero contradiction unless you decide to only read part of what I said and then omit another part of what I said just so you can make a joke. I too am making a joke. Is that alright with you buddy?

My Mom is 86

Sheís a trooper, and she loves basketball. When I think about scoring, your mom is my go to.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-20-2021 at 04:29 PM.

If you actually read everything I said, then you will see I said I havenít watched ďthis yearĒ and that I am going off the eye test from Games against Lebron. There is actually zero contradiction unless you decide to only read part of what I said and then omit another part of what I said just so you can make a joke. I too am making a joke. Is that alright with you buddy?
    "I havenít watched Val this year" "100% eye test" If you don't get the humor in that, I don't know what to tell ya. But talking smack about someone's mother behind a keyboard makes you lame af.

i would say no **** Steph is more impactful on offense than KD since it's like, a super obvious point. But then I remembered this is PSD and the point per game mafia will disagree

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    "I havenít watched Val this year" "100% eye test" If you don't get the humor in that, I don't know what to tell ya. But talking smack about someone's mother behind a keyboard makes you lame af.
    Yeah, if thatís all I said, then yeah, but thatís not all I said. And if you dish it out, you should be able to take it. I made an honest post. He then one upped me with a dishonest post, so I one upped him and made a mom joke. Donít start nothing wonít be nothin. But if you want to start it then all is fair. Stop crying. You trying to be captain save a punkís mom makes you lame af. Clean yourself up.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast