Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah, well yo Mommaís so ugly she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like this one could be funny but I just think the wording just needs a little polishing...

Holler at your moms, sheís a good polisher

But back to my thread

I think Iím rolling out

Steph
    Mike
    Bron
    Admiral
    Shaq

Here we go again with the goddamn Admiral ********.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Here we go again with the goddamn Admiral ********.
    I never hesitate to slip him in.

At the end of the day prime Admiral is a league mvp on offense and defense, giving me 4 blocks 12 boards and 30 points and is faster than most small forwards, 7 foot and can basically shoot from anywhere inside the 3 pt line. Iím not trying to say heís the best, but I am saying he fits nice this team with the other athletes I have on the squad and he does have the ability to outplay any all time great at his position 50% of the time. So Iím taking him. Maybe there are 5 guys in nba history that are overall better than him at his position, but itís arguable and heís probably the fastest center ever. Heís a top five big on offense and a top 5 big on defense ever, Iíd say only other guy who can say that is Dream.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-21-2021 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Somebody that cares to do Your Mom jokes will have a field day using this with yours.

At the end of the day prime Admiral is a league mvp on offense and defense, giving me 4 blocks 12 boards and 30 points and is faster than most small forwards, 7 foot and can basically shoot from anywhere inside the 3 pt line. Iím not trying to say heís the best, but I am saying he fits nice this team with the other athletes I have on the squad and he does have the ability to outplay any all time great at his position 50% of the time. So Iím taking him. Maybe there are 5 guys in nba history that are overall better than him at his position, but itís arguable and heís probably the fastest center ever. Heís a top five big on offense and a top 5 big on defense ever, Iíd say only other guy who can say that is Dream.
    So now weíre doing teams? I guess just so you can slip in your Admiral?

I feel like this one could be funny but I just think the wording just needs a little polishing...

Holler at your moms, sheís a good polisher

But back to my thread

I think Iím rolling out

Steph
    Mike
    Bron
    Admiral
    Shaq
    You are a wordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I didnít peg you for a póóphile.
    Iím not going at a kid. Call me a ****, call someoneís mom a polisher. Itís all good. Not what Iím here for.

Curry has more gravity than any player on offense outside of Shaq and Jordan.

woke take tbh. I wouldn't go as far as to say top five offensive big (Shaq, Kareem, Hakeem, McAdoo, Moses, Jokic this season), but top 10 for sure

Robinson was robbed of having an actual viable PnR guard his entire career. If the Spurs had a lead ball handler that could pressure defenses on drives we wouldn't have been deprived of D Rob's awesome offensive pallet in the playoffs. The unfortunately reality is that come postseason he didn't have the arsenal of the traditional "set up shop" Hakeem type big. Not a great back to the basket guy, but he would have been a killer offensive player with a good guard to play off of. Kind of like AD but way better.

In general D Rob deserves WAY more love

*regular season Steph
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Somebody that cares to do Your Mom jokes will have a field day using this with yours.

So now weíre doing teams? I guess just so you can slip in your Admiral?
    1. True, they should....

2. Hahahaha, you hate when I bring up The Admiral. Itís all good, thatís my guy...but make no mistake, dude earned my love by dominating on the court and on Nike commercials. He got 2nd most nba Nike commercials after Jordan in the 90ís for a reason.

You are a wordsmith

Word to ya motha

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    woke take tbh. I wouldn't go as far as to say top five offensive big (Shaq, Kareem, Hakeem, McAdoo, Moses, Jokic this season), but top 10 for sure

Robinson was robbed of having an actual viable PnR guard his entire career. If the Spurs had a lead ball handler that could pressure defenses on drives we wouldn't have been deprived of D Rob's awesome offensive pallet in the playoffs. The unfortunately reality is that come postseason he didn't have the arsenal of the traditional "set up shop" Hakeem type big. Not a great back to the basket guy, but he would have been a killer offensive player with a good guard to play off of. Kind of like AD but way better.

In general D Rob deserves WAY more love
    100, although I would put him in the top 5 in scoring but I understand itís arguable. People down play his 71, but it was literally the only time in his career he tried to score outside the flow of offense. Had he been trying to force his will like that all the time like Kobe he probably averages close to 40 a game a few seasons. Last game of the year he went Kobe for one game to win the scoring title and dropped 71 on close to 70% shooting. And like you said, had he had a CP3, Gary Payton, KJ, Tim Hardaway type guy to play with itís over. In his prime all his teamates were average to bad. Sean Elliot is by far the best player he played with and he was a poor mans Chris Middleton at best.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-21-2021 at 09:30 PM.

Yeah, well yo Mommaís so ugly she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back

That was corny

Sheís a trooper, and she loves basketball. When I think about scoring, your mom is my go to.
    Grow up *****

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Grow up *****
    I donít shut up
    But I do grow up
    And when I look at you
    I throw up...

...and then your mom comes around the corner and licks it up

-Stand By Me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast