Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Itís 2 men fighting . If the guy that starts it calls the cops heís not a guy at all . Heís a gal at that point . Snitches donít get stitches if the guy giving the stitches has priors ? .. lol
    I think the moral of this story is Aldon continues to be a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the moral of the story is you may be right but just assume heís wrong here because of his past . Big John donít play that . Cowboy or not in fact heís not a cowboy and Big John never defended the person he is just the player he could be if he got right . If this was a woman just hang him . If it was a man .... letís wait and see what happened . Thatís how Big John Rolls . We 💯 round here .

By the way Pete Carrol seemed to think Big John was right about Smith on the field . No???

Pete Freaking Carrol agreeing with Big freaking John I mean thatís pretty boss ... no?

Normally I would withhold judgement until the facts are laid out, but it's hard not to read a headline about Aldon Smith and assault and not be like of course he did.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Normally I would withhold judgement until the facts are laid out, but it's hard not to read a headline about Aldon Smith and assault and not be like of course he did.
    He probably did if not he would have turned himself in but Iím just wondering if the NFL will treat a fight between 2 men the same as abuse against a woman . Iím not sure how I fell about it . This day and age most men are like women anyway.

By the way Pete Carrol seemed to think Big John was right about Smith on the field . No???
    Aldon smith is a jag, he doesnít move the needle, as has been said since his return.

Aldon smith is a jag, he doesnít move the needle, as has been said since his return.
    This turned out to be true. He looked great early in the year but puttered out pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    This turned out to be true. He looked great early in the year but puttered out pretty quickly.
    He had the 3 sack game against Seattle where Wilson literally ran into him. I said then, not impressed.

Meanwhile, that was his best contribution.

Surf questioned who would stop him lol.

He had the 3 sack game against Seattle where Wilson literally ran into him. I said then, not impressed.

Meanwhile, that was his best contribution.

Surf questioned who would stop him lol.
    If he had the benefit of a training camp after 5 years out of the game he would have been close to double digit sacks . What he did basically walking off the street and into a NFL game after half a decade was damn near Super Human . Thatís why a guy like Pete Carrol threw 2 million dollars at him .

Donít you have more problems then Aldon Smith . Your in the middle of transitioning into a Colts fan . Itís gotta be a extremely confusing time for you .

Iíve been taking it easy on you because youíve been getting it from all angles .. but if your going to break my balls for saying itís gonna take attention to stop Smith from 10 sacks .... Iím gonna say 2 words . No 3 . DAK vs Wentz ? Lol

Iíve been taking it easy on you because youíve been getting it from all angles .. but if your going to break my balls for saying itís gonna take attention to stop Smith from 10 sacks .... Iím gonna say 2 words . No 3 . DAK vs Wentz ? Lol
    With equal surrounding talent, still wentz.

This season will solidify that, hang tight.

With equal surrounding talent, still wentz.

This season will solidify that, hang tight.
    Lolol dude he was just run out of town because heís a poor leader a terrible teamate and a big giant baby . This conversation is over . Remember how you said being a leader and good lockeroom guy didnít mean much ? You were wrong . He was benched . Benched ! That means you lost this debate in a massive massive way .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast