Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,174

    Aldon Smith wanted in Louisiana

    https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...238799879?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,781
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Guess he is stoppable after all.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,772
    Should've known his time with the Cowboys organization would ruin his bright future.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Should've known his time with the Cowboys organization would ruin his bright future.
    Too bad they waisted all those draft picks to obtain him.

    In all seriousness though itís clear why the Cowboys made zero effort to resign him. They clearly knew he was already in trouble again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    94
    You could say he's All Done now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,041
    Too bad for him, canít stay out of trouble.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Too bad for him, canít stay out of trouble.
    F-him, I feel bad for all the women heís kicked the crap out of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,888
    Not a good look for Jay Glazer's school of troubled athletes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,781
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Not a good look for Jay Glazer's school of troubled athletes.
    Lane Johnson was just with Jay last week.

    Trouble coming.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    F-him, I feel bad for all the women heís kicked the crap out of.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every story I've seen just says "victim" and doesn't identify who he choked out.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Every story I've seen just says "victim" and doesn't identify who he choked out.
    It was a man and a friend of his .. lol.. they were probably hoping it was a girl as sick as that may sound . Men get in fights from time to time . Who cares . Seattle still thought his on field play was worth 2 million dollars for this upcoming season .

    But hereís the real story . Will the NFL treat this the same as if it actually was a woman ? If so heís suspended.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Isnít it funny how the guy from the Donald case was a snitch yet this is all Smiths fault and no one really knows what happened yet . Itís a microcosm for whatís wrong in our society .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,286

    Aldon Smith wanted in Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Every story I've seen just says "victim" and doesn't identify who he choked out.
    I read one where it said it was a female acquaintance of his. I could be wrong though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,286
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Isnít it funny how the guy from the Donald case was a snitch yet this is all Smiths fault and no one really knows what happened yet . Itís a microcosm for whatís wrong in our society .
    Apples to oranges buddy. Donald isnít known to get blackout drunk and assault women. Obviously we know the story now but if a guy were to pick a fight with Donald and then get his *** kicked, and then call the cops, yea heís a snitch.

    Although if a drunk NFL player known for beating up women (and threatening teammates) assaults someone the victim has every right to call the cops.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Apples to oranges buddy. Donald isnít known to get blackout drunk and assault women. Obviously we know the story now but if a guy were to pick a fight with Donald and then get his *** kicked, and then call the cops, yea heís a snitch.

    Although if a drunk NFL player known for beating up women (and threatening teammates) assaults someone the victim has every right to call the cops.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís 2 men fighting . If the guy that starts it calls the cops heís not a guy at all . Heís a gal at that point . Snitches donít get stitches if the guy giving the stitches has priors ? .. lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •