Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    down 99-92 late we had no business winning this game, yet i felt we'd pull it out somehow. years past it was always "how will we blow this one"? even if we were UP 99-92.

Thibs has really changed the culture and has these guys believing.

PS: IQ sucks now, not sure what happened.
    I thought IQ actually played pretty well, itís just the missed floater sticks out.

So Mr lonzo ball was terrible

Who is really willing to give him that money

Knick vs Pels part two game thread

down 99-92 late we had no business winning this game, yet i felt we'd pull it out somehow. years past it was always "how will we blow this one"? even if we were UP 99-92.

IQ was part of it tonight. The last couple games he hasnít been over dribbling and is taking good shots. He missed some good looks but we all know he can shoot actually playing a good floor game is important for him. I think he did today plus he brought good pacs in the mid 4th quarter. The fast break where he set up Randle set up stands out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-18-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He was our highest plus guy at +24. So whatever he's doing on the court he's doing it pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    First game of the season that Iíve missed SMH
    Damnnn bro I told you it wasnít yesterday

What a ****ing win! Lowkey RJ getting fouled out helped us a bit tonight. Had way too many TOs.

Wasnít impressed by Lonzo at all. Only one game, but damn.

This was probably the best game of the year

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Wasnít impressed by Lonzo at all. Only one game, but damn.
    He's been pretty bad for 3 games now

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Damnnn bro I told you it wasnít yesterday

Is it worth watching the whole game or just skip to the 4th + OT?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I thought IQ actually played pretty well, itís just the missed floater sticks out.
    he missed several good looks from 3 before that too. he hasn't been an offensive factor in majority of games lately. kinda worried the league may have figured him out a bit.

couple takes;

- holy crap 6 in a row and could have been 9, lost to Celtics and Nets back to back by two and destroyed the pistons before that.

- holy crap, Randle is the real deal, 0 in the first quarter then that was that, and when it counted, Frank wanted no part of that shot lol

- holy crap, I want both Bullock and Rose back next year, you guys that think one and done, (Bullock is two by the way), well the way Thibs talks, coach's its pretty safe to think they will back more than they will be gone.
    FYI Rose has been great take Covid out and he's a welcome addition for sure, I'm still battling it and told still another 3-6 months so i'm happy he's looking so good out there now. And Bullock he did one heck of a job on Doncic and now on Ingram, he shut him down and a huge reason we won today with a clutch shot.

- Holy crap, Frank you have every opportunity but each time you get on the court I say here comes the foul and low and behold you don't dissapoint, damn its the first play in two straight games and what were you thinking let him shoot, you don't foul like that up 10 that is not high IQ. Also he wanted no part of a shot he should have taken we were a fraction of a hair of a second from not getting that off in time, and thank you NO because you had two guys standing there with .7 seconds left and neither denied the pass? Thank you , thank you,

-Holy Crap, Ball, was that your gift to us so we sign you next year, he didn't look motivated at all, I think he's done there, he's still young and it's a game after injury so we shall see, but thank you for already helping us.

- Holy Crap Noel, damn you got muscled badly and your not a good rebounder but I will say what another freakn block, and what a key box out on Adams when we really needed that board.

- Holy Crap we are really competing for 4th place and locked into 6th with a two game lead, wow!!!

he missed several good looks from 3 before that too. he hasn't been an offensive factor in majority of games lately. kinda worried the league may have figured him out a bit.
    that is a contradiction no?

If he has open looks if he is just missing three's by the way they seem to be in and out, and the floater is just off, how are teams figuring him out?

You are the biggest Debbie doubter i've ever seen lol.........seriously the kid is fine, the league has figured him out and they can't stop him from getting really good looks, i'm happy, he'll be fine,

+24 my friend, you were the king of +/-, now it don't matter?

did you not see his 4 boards, good defense today, and 3 assists with no To's in 22 minutes?

Hope you want Rose next year this is the real Rose, not the Covid Rose. He is perfect off the bench next year, now we need a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Is it worth watching the whole game or just skip to the 4th + OT?

Don't watch the 3rd quarter, then your fine.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast