Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    LOL. Do tell
    Long story short, I think you guys miss having a closer on the perimeter like Jimmy. In the playoffs when the game slows down, you need a guy that can create for himself and go get you that bucket when you really need it.

Embiid is great but certain Cs can slow him down and thatís when he needs that 2nd go to guy on the perimeter and I dunno if Harris is that guy. I mean this year could be different and they can prove me wrong. Maybe the coaching change will be the difference this year.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Give me a well rested and healthy Lebron & AD from the west.
    It feels like this point can't be understated. Between the two conferences, no teams will be more well-rested than the Lakers and Nets. The stars on those teams will be returning from injuries, but what will having them fresh after all that rest do for their legs in a long postseason stretch?

What will be especially fascinating to watch will be the impact that resting those guys has on their seeds and whether the seeding has any impact at all on their postseason performances. If both Brooklyn and LA slip into that 3-5 spot in their respective conferences and still come out on top to make the Finals, will that forever kill any narrative or strategy that seeding should be prioritized over the rest of a team's stars? Or on the flip side, if they end up losing a close series on the road where seeding would have made a difference, does it further enforce the notion that seeding matters?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sixers in 6 over the Lakers. The Laker will win in the first two. Then Philly will run off 4 in a row with George Hill stepping up after Simmons turns his ankle late in game 2 and misses the rest of the series

George Hill = Derrick Fisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who tf is Derrick Fisher?

Itís Derek Fisher

And no, George Hill has never hit a big shot in the playoffs. Hell, heís the guy who missed the free throw in game 1 of the 2018 Finals that led to the JR infamous moment with LeBron yelling at him for not knowing the clock and score.

George Hill is and will always be an underachieving bum who will fold under pressure.

He ainít no D-Fish!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Itís Derek Fisher

And no, George Hill has never hit a big shot in the playoffs. Hell, heís the guy who missed the free throw in game 1 of the 2018 Finals that led to the JR infamous moment with LeBron yelling at him for not knowing the clock and score.

George Hill is and will always be an underachieving bum who will fold under pressure.

He ainít no D-Fish!!!!
    If youíre going to start grading Ewingís posts like a 6th grade English teacher you better hope it pays.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    If youíre going to start grading Ewingís posts like a 6th grade English teacher you better hope it pays.
    Thereís a huge difference between Derek and Derrick

DFish isnít any scrub. Heís a 5x Laker champ
    And one of the greatest role players in the history of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    It feels like this point can't be understated. Between the two conferences, no teams will be more well-rested than the Lakers and Nets. The stars on those teams will be returning from injuries, but what will having them fresh after all that rest do for their legs in a long postseason stretch?

What will be especially fascinating to watch will be the impact that resting those guys has on their seeds and whether the seeding has any impact at all on their postseason performances. If both Brooklyn and LA slip into that 3-5 spot in their respective conferences and still come out on top to make the Finals, will that forever kill any narrative or strategy that seeding should be prioritized over the rest of a team's stars? Or on the flip side, if they end up losing a close series on the road where seeding would have made a difference, does it further enforce the notion that seeding matters?
    Seeding still matters but when you have legitimate injuries what can you really do. Even if they slide down we all know when healthy either team should be at the top of their respective conferences. But I def get what youíre saying. It seems to matter less and less compared to how seeding was viewed in the past.

Itís Derek Fisher

He ainít no D-Fish!!!!
    He ain't no bum

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thereís a huge difference between Derek and Derrick

DFish isnít any scrub. Heís a 5x Laker champ
    And one of the greatest role players in the history of the NBA
    Lol, thatís not the point.

If Lakers do not make the finals, I say it will be Clippers/Nets or Clippers/76ers

Clippers/Bucks or Nets

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    People love to use this without the context:
    The only two Nets starters not playing were Kyrie and DAJ during the comeback. Sixers were using guys 7-12 on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uh...OK. Donít know what starters youíre talking about. Durant, Harden, Harris, Irving, and Jordan, not to mention Tyler, Blake, and Chiozza. Dinwiddie too, though yeah, heís been out all year.

Not to mention that Harris was in the whole time. And not to mention that Joel and Ben were back in when the lead was 12, yet they closed to 3 and had a shot at getting it to 1 if Alize didnít take a poor shot.

But whatever gets you through the night.
    Last edited by ohreally; 04-22-2021 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Addition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123