Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Colts bring back CB TJ Carrie

Saw a report TJ Carrie is returning for 1 year 2M.

He was pretty good last year and it looks like the CB room is near complete.

I don't know if you saw it, but for some reason the Colts are pretty high on the development of Rock Ya-Sin. Saw an article in the Star about him. Sometimes it takes 2-3 years to hit potential, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I don't know if you saw it, but for some reason the Colts are pretty high on the development of Rock Ya-Sin. Saw an article in the Star about him. Sometimes it takes 2-3 years to hit potential, I suppose.
    Not sure what to make of Ya-sin. He was actually pretty good in his rookie year besides that Denver game. Didn't really see a lot of development last year. I'm kind of nervous about it because of Quincy Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Not sure what to make of Ya-sin. He was actually pretty good in his rookie year besides that Denver game. Didn't really see a lot of development last year. I'm kind of nervous about it because of Quincy Wilson.
    I'm not sure of the exact statistic I saw all his statistics but have a poor memory) but I think the opposition threw at Rock about 74% of the time or something like that when he was in the game. He was viewed as a weak link. But it must be pretty hard for a rookie to step in at the position and make a real impact.

In any event, they have great expectations this year. Wilson? Yeah maybe I could beat him. And I'm in a wheelchair.