Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If a criminal confrontation was prevented thus making it a non-crime then where did they get their stats? Genius
    You'd want to ask the CDC on that one. But thanks for the compliment.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Sorry, your personal bio was a nice read but unnecessary.

How can there be a criminal confrontation if it was prevented? Let me know when you have that one figured out.
    [emoji23][emoji23] so more confrontations are avoided by guns than are caused by guns?? [emoji23][emoji23]

Let me know when you figure that one out..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Are we keeping armed confrontation that stops crime stats? Why haven't the Republicans and NRA use this stat, if it is honest, to rev their support of lax gun laws?

Three million is a big number.
    Every 3 seconds, 452 crimes are prevented because of guns.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You'd want to ask the CDC on that one. But thanks for the compliment.
    Not my problem or concern since it wasn't me pushing the bs that three million people stop crime with their guns.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Every 3 seconds, 452 crimes are prevented because of guns.

If he had thought about that number before he posted it, just maybe he wouldn't have gone there.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If they didn't prevent them with guns they’d just use knives or baseball bats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If they didn't prevent them with guns they’d just use knives or baseball bats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A+ post

Not my problem or concern since it wasn't me pushing the bs that three million people stop crime with their guns.
    Your hatred does not change truth
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

If he had thought about that number before he posted it, just maybe he wouldn't have gone there.
    If only either of you knew math

If only either of you knew math
    Duh, it was you who came up with the number and was unable to show the process you used to get that number. A math teacher would have to funk you for that. We will just laugh at your arse.

Will Rogers

Duh, it was you who came up with the number and was unable to show the process you used to get that number. A math teacher would have to funk you for that. We will just laugh at your arse.
    Instead of admitting you were wrong on the math you double down. Bravo?!

Instead of admitting you were wrong on the math you double down. Bravo?!
    How is your fingerpainting coming along? Could you post your artwork for us?

Will Rogers

Brett is our best little finger painter here. You go, boy!

Will Rogers

Your hatred does not change truth
    Wasn't that in a rap song? Ice T, Ice Cube, Ice Nice, it was one of those Ice dudes. I could be wrong. What does this have to do with the topic again?

Will Rogers

Brett is our best little finger painter here. You go, boy!
    I work in higher education and we're constantly analyzing reading levels of various resources in our courses. I've never seen 1 post of his that points to his cognitive abilities being above that of a middle schooler, early high-school level (9th-10th grade) at best.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast