Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 293
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nope. Rufus and I took took the time machine and asked


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool. I mean what would we do without your time machine. It's not like these two extremely popular presidents could have possibly had their words on various subjects taken down...

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,939

    Thoughts after the mass shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Cool. I mean what would we do without your time machine. It's not like these two extremely popular presidents could have possibly had their words on various subjects taken down...
    You would still say stupid ****.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,829
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Lincoln said "If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."

    He was fond of disobeying anyone assigned to protect him.

    Washington was very humble as well as president.
    Perhaps he shouldn’t have.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,829
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Actually, when you leave the military you're allowed to buy the gun that was issued to you directly from the govt. Unlike all the activists here who talk about "there is no need for people to own a military-grade weapon" (despite the fact that YOU CAN'T in the USA, and things like the AR-15 ARE NOT military weapons) in Switzerland, they DO sell military weapons to their citizens.
    When your in the military and off duty you take your military-grade weapon home with you.


    First of all, Russia doesn't have the same homicide rate, they have TWICE the homicide rate. Secondly, what do you mean it's SAD they don't have the same regulations around knives and bats (I don't think they have many baseball bats in Russia, to begin with) but how would you even go about regulating those things.

    Hell, people in prisons MAKE knives out of **** lying around, look at photos of confiscated Shivs. There is no way you could regulate ownership of all blunt and sharp objects.
    Would it surprise you to know that Switzerland has the highest gun deaths of any Western European nation?

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,121
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Saying dumb things confidently doesn't make them true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,939
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Lincoln said "If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."

    He was fond of disobeying anyone assigned to protect him.

    Washington was very humble as well as president.
    That's almost exactly what you said.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,059
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Perhaps he shouldn’t have.
    Not sure it would have even mattered...

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That's almost exactly what you said.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lincoln stated on multiple occasions him being assassinated wouldn't be any different than any other man being murdered. He famously went to post-battle battlefields during the Civil War. I mean it wasnt like he stuck out like a sore thumb being almost a foot taller than most people at the time.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,939
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Lincoln stated on multiple occasions him being assassinated wouldn't be any different than any other man being murdered. He famously went to post-battle battlefields during the Civil War. I mean it wasnt like he stuck out like a sore thumb being almost a foot taller than most people at the time.
    Do you know what the prefix “post” means?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you know what the prefix “post” means?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. That doesn't mean confederate soldiers weren't hiding out in nearby areas. While obviously no where near as accurate as they are today, snipers were still a thing during the civil war era.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,939
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Yes. That doesn't mean confederate soldiers weren't hiding out in nearby areas. While obviously no where near as accurate as they are today, snipers were still a thing during the civil war era.
    I’m sure some we're dead on a hill Ahahahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,167
    The Connecticut House of Representatives just passed a “red flag” bill that would greatly expand on the current “red flag” law, which was the first one enacted in the country back in 1999.

    The new proposal, wjich must pass the Senate and be signed by the Governor, would expand the current law to allow family members (parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren), other household members (roommates), and friends (dating or intimate partners), as well as medical professionals (doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers and physician’s assistants) to raise a red flag that would provide evidence for a judge to issue an order to confiscate firearms.

    Previously, the only ones who could raise the red flag were two police officers or a prosecutor.

    Seems like a no brainer.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The Connecticut House of Representatives just passed a “red flag” bill that would greatly expand on the current “red flag” law, which was the first one enacted in the country back in 1999.

    The new proposal, wjich must pass the Senate and be signed by the Governor, would expand the current law to allow family members (parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren), other household members (roommates), and friends (dating or intimate partners), as well as medical professionals (doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers and physician’s assistants) to raise a red flag that would provide evidence for a judge to issue an order to confiscate firearms.

    Previously, the only ones who could raise the red flag were two police officers or a prosecutor.

    Seems like a no brainer.
    So someone sees me acting severly abnormal, say a neighbor. They can ask for someone to fill out a report that they think I am looney and have a gun. That would then be evidence that could be investigated by a judge.

    Do I have that right?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,782
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So someone sees me acting severly abnormal, say a neighbor. They can ask for someone to fill out a report that they think I am looney and have a gun. That would then be evidence that could be investigated by a judge.

    Do I have that right?
    I believe in Connecticut the citizen has to petition the police who must petition the court.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The Connecticut House of Representatives just passed a “red flag” bill that would greatly expand on the current “red flag” law, which was the first one enacted in the country back in 1999.

    The new proposal, wjich must pass the Senate and be signed by the Governor, would expand the current law to allow family members (parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren), other household members (roommates), and friends (dating or intimate partners), as well as medical professionals (doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers and physician’s assistants) to raise a red flag that would provide evidence for a judge to issue an order to confiscate firearms.

    Previously, the only ones who could raise the red flag were two police officers or a prosecutor.

    Seems like a no brainer.
    I can ride with this.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •