Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nope. Rufus and I took took the time machine and asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool. I mean what would we do without your time machine. It's not like these two extremely popular presidents could have possibly had their words on various subjects taken down...

Thoughts after the mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Cool. I mean what would we do without your time machine. It's not like these two extremely popular presidents could have possibly had their words on various subjects taken down...
    You would still say stupid ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lincoln said "If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."

He was fond of disobeying anyone assigned to protect him.

Washington was very humble as well as president.
    Perhaps he shouldn’t have.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Actually, when you leave the military you're allowed to buy the gun that was issued to you directly from the govt. Unlike all the activists here who talk about "there is no need for people to own a military-grade weapon" (despite the fact that YOU CAN'T in the USA, and things like the AR-15 ARE NOT military weapons) in Switzerland, they DO sell military weapons to their citizens.
    When your in the military and off duty you take your military-grade weapon home with you.

First of all, Russia doesn't have the same homicide rate, they have TWICE the homicide rate. Secondly, what do you mean it's SAD they don't have the same regulations around knives and bats (I don't think they have many baseball bats in Russia, to begin with) but how would you even go about regulating those things.

Hell, people in prisons MAKE knives out of **** lying around, look at photos of confiscated Shivs. There is no way you could regulate ownership of all blunt and sharp objects.
    Would it surprise you to know that Switzerland has the highest gun deaths of any Western European nation?

Saying dumb things confidently doesn't make them true.

^^^^

Lincoln said "If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."

He was fond of disobeying anyone assigned to protect him.

Washington was very humble as well as president.
    That's almost exactly what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Perhaps he shouldn’t have.
    Not sure it would have even mattered...

That's almost exactly what you said.

Lincoln stated on multiple occasions him being assassinated wouldn't be any different than any other man being murdered. He famously went to post-battle battlefields during the Civil War. I mean it wasnt like he stuck out like a sore thumb being almost a foot taller than most people at the time.

Lincoln stated on multiple occasions him being assassinated wouldn't be any different than any other man being murdered. He famously went to post-battle battlefields during the Civil War. I mean it wasnt like he stuck out like a sore thumb being almost a foot taller than most people at the time.
    Do you know what the prefix “post” means?

Do you know what the prefix “post” means?

Yes. That doesn't mean confederate soldiers weren't hiding out in nearby areas. While obviously no where near as accurate as they are today, snipers were still a thing during the civil war era.

Yes. That doesn't mean confederate soldiers weren't hiding out in nearby areas. While obviously no where near as accurate as they are today, snipers were still a thing during the civil war era.
    I’m sure some we're dead on a hill Ahahahaha

The Connecticut House of Representatives just passed a “red flag” bill that would greatly expand on the current “red flag” law, which was the first one enacted in the country back in 1999.

The new proposal, wjich must pass the Senate and be signed by the Governor, would expand the current law to allow family members (parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren), other household members (roommates), and friends (dating or intimate partners), as well as medical professionals (doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers and physician’s assistants) to raise a red flag that would provide evidence for a judge to issue an order to confiscate firearms.

Previously, the only ones who could raise the red flag were two police officers or a prosecutor.

Seems like a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The Connecticut House of Representatives just passed a “red flag” bill that would greatly expand on the current “red flag” law, which was the first one enacted in the country back in 1999.

The new proposal, wjich must pass the Senate and be signed by the Governor, would expand the current law to allow family members (parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren), other household members (roommates), and friends (dating or intimate partners), as well as medical professionals (doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers and physician’s assistants) to raise a red flag that would provide evidence for a judge to issue an order to confiscate firearms.

Previously, the only ones who could raise the red flag were two police officers or a prosecutor.

Seems like a no brainer.
    So someone sees me acting severly abnormal, say a neighbor. They can ask for someone to fill out a report that they think I am looney and have a gun. That would then be evidence that could be investigated by a judge.

Do I have that right?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So someone sees me acting severly abnormal, say a neighbor. They can ask for someone to fill out a report that they think I am looney and have a gun. That would then be evidence that could be investigated by a judge.

Do I have that right?
    I believe in Connecticut the citizen has to petition the police who must petition the court.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Seems like a no brainer.
    I can ride with this.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast