Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wonder how long it would take to get an amendment passed to do something about the 2nd Amendment.

I wonder if there is any way to fast track an amendment. I dunno.

Somehow the 18 year old vote amendment was passed pretty quickly if I recall. A common sense issue with most on board.

I guess gun control has a lot more of a divided opinion. Still, maybe we should get something going on this. Things are getting oput of hand.
    What specifically is out of hand that laws should correct?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If only a good deal of lefties knew what real problems were they might actually stand up for them.
    Like fake election fraud, right?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

If only a good deal of lefties knew what real problems were they might actually stand up for them.
    terrific point.

What specifically is out of hand that laws should correct?
    Yeah. Everything is just fine in gunville.

We have had about 126 mass shootings according to groups that track the numbers since the end of March. Please tell me what the real problems are and how you would stop the shootings?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I wonder how long it would take to get an amendment passed to do something about the 2nd Amendment.

I wonder if there is any way to fast track an amendment. I dunno.

Somehow the 18 year old vote amendment was passed pretty quickly if I recall. A common sense issue with most on board.

I guess gun control has a lot more of a divided opinion. Still, maybe we should get something going on this. Things are getting oput of hand.
    Such an amendment has no chance of passing.

Yeah. Everything is just fine in gunville.
    yup, a mass shooting is just collateral damage of doing business. Haven't heard the republican answer to these mass shooting besides making it easy to get a gun and to use it as in the "Stand your ground" laws.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We have had about 126 mass shootings according to groups that track the numbers since the end of March. Please tell me what the real problems are and how you would stop the shootings?
    Are you talking about actual gun violence or just gun violence committed by stupid white loners? Because most gun violence is committed with handguns which are typically illegally owned. It also occurs in inner cities but youre not ready for that conversation because typing #defundthepolice is so cool to do, am i rite?

Making America Great again does mean we return to the wild, wild west where everybody needed a gun to protect protect themselves against the Native Americans and outlaws.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Are you talking about actual gun violence or just gun violence committed by stupid white loners? Because most gun violence is committed with handguns which are typically illegally owned. It also occurs in inner cities but youre not ready for that conversation because typing #defundthepolice is so cool to do, am i rite?
    They’re illegally owned because they were bought legally and then sold to parties illegally. Making a national gun database and tracker would catch those buying legally then selling them illegally and reduce the number of illegally owned guns that make it to the inner city.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They’re illegally owned because they were bought legally and then sold to parties illegally. Making a national gun database and tracker would catch those buying legally then selling them illegally and reduce the number of illegally owned guns that make it to the inner city.
    Cool. So long as everyone needs an ID to vote as well. See we can compromise right?

He is a moderate Democrat, so I don't think he is for defunding as the republicans" has framed it.

Will Rogers

Cool. So long as everyone needs an ID to vote as well. See we can compromise right?
    But why would we need to compromise on this? Do you not want to do what I proposed?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But why would we need to compromise on this? Do you not want to do what I proposed?
    If we are going to open up to the government
    Being able to database something in which they are not allowed to infringe upon, then it should be applied to all rights. We dont get to pick and choose where the government can control us.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He is a moderate Democrat, so I don't think he is for defunding as the republicans" has framed it.
    But putting #defundthepolice and a black box on our social media is the only way to virtue signal which will relieve our white guilt...

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast