Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    If only republicans cared about real problems instead of fake ones

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

Well a good many of them still think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Are we so accustomed to these things that we almost miss the uncanny impact of this sentence, embedded in the AP story on the six people killed yesterday in Colorado:

It was Colorado’s worst mass shooting since a gunman killed 10 people at a Boulder supermarket March 22.

That’s only about a month and a half ago.
    maybe they included that since the media wasn't as relentless with this shooting in Boulder, some could have forgot that it even happened.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe they included that since the media wasn't as relentless with this shooting in Boulder, some could have forgot that it even happened.
    There are so many, it’s hard to keep track of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There are so many, it’s hard to keep track of them all.
    when 10 people are killed, the media should give that the same attention as when say 8 people are killed. but one had 6 Asian (and 2 white) killed by someone white, and the other were 10 white killed by non white. it's how the media does news now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when 10 people are killed, the media should give that the same attention as when say 8 people are killed. but one had 6 Asian (and 2 white) killed by someone white, and the other were 10 white killed by non white. it's how the media does news now.
    I don't think that's it. The media didn't much cover several mass shootings where the shooter was white. Why didn't they cover those if that's their agenda?

Anyone have mass murder statistics indicating race over the past decade?

We don't have a gun problem in this country--we have a people problem. Guns don't kill people. People do.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/were...155106893.html

Butchaknow, if guns were so readily available is it possible we might have less shootings? I mean, they can't all be for hunting. But of course there is self defense. Have you been following all those "Good Guy with a Gun" incidents were they have stopped this violence?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't think that's it. The media didn't much cover several mass shootings where the shooter was white. Why didn't they cover those if that's their agenda?
    who were the victims? there has to be a racial aspect to it. there was weeks of media coverage pushing a white shooter that shot 8 people while focusing on 6 Asians as if that was reason despite it not being the reason.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You consistently get stuck on the stupidest ****.

2 things that will fix this and its simple... but americans are stupid and give no ****s and beat their chests because freedom.

Nobody should be allowed any automatic weapon ever. Period. Why the **** does anyone need it if they arent protecting socieety?

Next up.. Any child under the age of 16 who uses their parents gun or guns to hurt or kill the parents should be held accountable for murder or whatever happens to the individuals that are shot. Period.

People ****ing suck. humans are killing this planet and we sit here and argue over freedom and rights and dont take my guns because of some stupid out there thought that the goverment will control **** and we wont stand a chance.... guess what its already done. People stormed the ****ing capital and are now being held accountable and couldnt actually do what they intended. There is no reason for this stupid justification that we need protection against the gov to justify having AKs etc.

This country is ****ing stupid and the people are the reason. Racism/sexism/gun control laws and the list goes on.

Not sure if this will get me banned but the sterotypes are pretty spot on no offense. Blacks kill blacks because most blacks have been hindered for hundreds of years and now live in bad areas.... Americans look for terrorists everywhere because of 9/11 and white people shoot up schools.... I am sorry if this hurts feelings but my god why does this keep happening. We just had another school shooting... 6th grader who shot 2 kids and a worker. Wanna bet they were white? Wanna bet the gun owned was from the parent and the kid was bullied and the parent gave no ****s to spend time with his kid and learn to help his kid because he never gave time to his kid? I could be wrong but statistics dont lie.... It ****ing sucks and we keep hearing about cracking down on gun laws but nothing comes of it because freedom. ****ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    2 things that will fix this and its simple... but americans are stupid and give no ****s and beat their chests because freedom.

Nobody should be allowed any automatic weapon ever. Period. Why the **** does anyone need it if they arent protecting socieety?

Next up.. Any child under the age of 16 who uses their parents gun or guns to hurt or kill the parents should be held accountable for murder or whatever happens to the individuals that are shot. Period.

People ****ing suck. humans are killing this planet and we sit here and argue over freedom and rights and dont take my guns because of some stupid out there thought that the goverment will control **** and we wont stand a chance.... guess what its already done. People stormed the ****ing capital and are now being held accountable and couldnt actually do what they intended. There is no reason for this stupid justification that we need protection against the gov to justify having AKs etc.

This country is ****ing stupid and the people are the reason. Racism/sexism/gun control laws and the list goes on.

Not sure if this will get me banned but the sterotypes are pretty spot on no offense. Blacks kill blacks because most blacks have been hindered for hundreds of years and now live in bad areas.... Americans look for terrorists everywhere because of 9/11 and white people shoot up schools.... I am sorry if this hurts feelings but my god why does this keep happening. We just had another school shooting... 6th grader who shot 2 kids and a worker. Wanna bet they were white? Wanna bet the gun owned was from the parent and the kid was bullied and the parent gave no ****s to spend time with his kid and learn to help his kid because he never gave time to his kid? I could be wrong but statistics dont lie.... It ****ing sucks and we keep hearing about cracking down on gun laws but nothing comes of it because freedom. ****ing joke.
    does this include semi automatic.

media controls the narrative.
    how many law abiding gun owners are there compared to idiots that shouldn't have a gun.

how many incidents are there were a law abiding gun owner used that gun to protect them self or their property. that type of thing often doesn't make the news.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You consistently get stuck on the stupidest ****.
    you consistently have no interest in politics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder how long it would take to get an amendment passed to do something about the 2nd Amendment.

I wonder if there is any way to fast track an amendment. I dunno.

Somehow the 18 year old vote amendment was passed pretty quickly if I recall. A common sense issue with most on board.

I guess gun control has a lot more of a divided opinion. Still, maybe we should get something going on this. Things are getting oput of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

If only a good deal of lefties knew what real problems were they might actually stand up for them.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast