Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don’t know if Dallas would. They need to get a max type guy around Luka. I don’t think they want to get too cute giving role players sizeable contracts. If they don’t give Luka a legit Robin they are entering shaky territory.
    If you really want him, gotta go higher

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I really wanted DLo too but my guess is he had no interest in coming here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Because the Knicks weren't willing to offer what the Warriors offered but instead paid Payton, Portis and Ellington what we could have paid DLo.

Those signings also hurt the development of Frank and Knox as well. That season was a disaster! If we had signed DLo and just played Knox and Frank the record would've been the similar and we still get RJ or record worst and we get Ja Morant.
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 04-17-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Luka needs to stop every play complaining to the ref's damn, its each game i watch, and then he gets calls he shouldn't but complains on every single play even the one he scores, focus on defense fellow because that is your weak point.

great player but for his age, damn stop the whining.
    I agree. Players argue calls or non-calls all the time. But he does it on every single play. Great player but gonna get a bad rap as a winer. He's the Sydney Crosby of the NBA.

I don’t know if Dallas would. They need to get a max type guy around Luka. I don’t think they want to get too cute giving role players sizeable contracts. If they don’t give Luka a legit Robin they are entering shaky territory.
    They did... KP has a Max contract...lol

Knicks dodged that bullet at least. No way he is worth a Max. I said it when he was here, KP is a #3 option of a championship team just like Julius is a #2 scoring option on a championship team. Difference is Julius playmaking makes him more valuable to a winning team than KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    They did... KP has a Max contract...lol

Knicks dodged that bullet at least. No way he is worth a Max. I said it when he was here, KP is a #3 option of a championship team just like Julius is a #2 scoring option on a championship team. Difference is Julius playmaking makes him more valuable to a winning team than KP.
    Which is exactly why they can’t really pay a bunch of guys like Hardaway and Brunson. They need a big fish to pair with Luka and then they will get plenty of cheap vets. It’s the LeBron playbook. Get the star teammate(s) then you can get loads of helpers for dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I feel like randle is so ball dominant we don't really need a huge upgrade at pg just another sniper who plays d
    efk I feel the opposite. I think a true PG ballhandler/distributer would not only give Julius and RJ more open looks, but can save the energy they dispense bringing up the ball and setting the play. To me, Lonzo is a win win.

Which is exactly why they can’t really pay a bunch of guys like Hardaway and Brunson. They need a big fish to pair with Luka and then they will get plenty of cheap vets. It’s the LeBron playbook. Get the star teammate(s) then you can get loads of helpers for dirt cheap.
    That’s one way of looking at it. Another is you haven’t seen Brunsons ceiling yet, he could fill the role THJ has now, except with playmaking ability, and better defense

Funny to see some of the posters who jumped down my throat for defending the KP trade now in agreement. That's fandom.

Anyway, sour grapes aside, I am happy to be a Knicks fan for the first time in a long while, and would rather have the Knicks' future than the Mavericks, Luka notwithstanding.

I was a fan of the KP trade then and still am now. Never thought he was a max guy

Is Lowry and DeRozan free agents next year? Wonder if we can convince both to team up here... Then we can do

C - Mitch
    PF - Randle
    SF - RJ
    SG - DeRozan
    PG - Lowry

That should be a top 3 team in the East

https://twitter.com/RealEarlMonroe/s...861497856?s=20

Earl The Pearl bringing the smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not really. They then risk him just leaving. Just like we do if we don’t extend
    as long as you extend him before the season starts and we all know that will be after FA to reserve cap, so by rules the Knicks will opt in then give him the extension.

A contract that contains an Early Termination Option (ETO) cannot be extended if the ETO is exercised (ending the contract early). A contract with an option can be extended if the player (or team) opts-in. A contract with an option can also be extended if the player (or team) opts-out, as long as the extension adds at least two new seasons onto the contract (excluding any new option year) and the salary in the first year of the extension is not less than the salary in the non-exercised option year.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/RealEarlMonroe/s...861497856?s=20

Earl The Pearl bringing the smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pearl damn lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383273465843646474

Thibs you just have to love this guy:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383286599689981960

And then there was this lol

Julius Randle was the best player on the court in a game that featured Luka Doncic.

RJ Barrett was a better #2 than the tall fella.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast