Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Cool he still looked gassed out there whats your point
    Nah I don’t agree. He had a real bounce to his step tonight. Only time he looked tired was at the FT line in the last few mins, but that’s to be expected with how much he did tonight.

D lethal it's sad they show all his passes and no Randle highlights or that sick Noel block

That was a very impressive win tonight from the Knicks and a spectacular game from Julius Superman randle !! This guy is incredible!!!!what a homecoming from randle 40 something points 10+ rebounds and I’m sure 5+ assists this guy does it all .
    And rj just keeps on going . I really thought we were going to miss Alex tonight but we didn’t skip a beat . That’s 5 in a row and that was on the road against a good dalas team who I’m sure is right that they just lost to us at home.
    Our defense is top notch and all the credit goes to the coach and randle has become the leader of this team and has stepped up big time and the way things are looking we might just make the playoffs . We’re sitting in 6th place and only a game out of 4th place who would have ever thought last year that this time this year we would be a game out of 4th place . I’m surprised at how well the hawks are playing as well I just hope we can defeat them when we play them and than we have a chance at the Celtics the last game of the Season which is looking like is going to be a huge game . Let’s keep up the hard work fellas go Knicks

I feel like randle is so ball dominant we don't really need a huge upgrade at pg just another sniper who plays d
    Yup I’ve been saying this. Although Lonzo would be an amazing fit. There’s many different directions we could go at PG.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Damn I didn’t even realize we had the Pels tomorrow at 1. This schedule is brutal.
    Nah that’s on Sunday.

Statement win best win of the season!

Luka needs to stop every play complaining to the ref's damn, its each game i watch, and then he gets calls he shouldn't but complains on every single play even the one he scores, focus on defense fellow because that is your weak point.

great player but for his age, damn stop the whining.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Nah that’s on Sunday.
    Oh **** I got thrown off because it’s after midnight I guess

Just love watching this team win. So much fun on a day the Mets get postponed for the 52nd time this year!!

Knicks currently in 6th in East, Mavs 7th in West. It would okay by mean to end the season there. Playoffs plus possibility of ping pong balls....

So couple takes from earlier today,

I'm guessing Thibs was wrong for playing IQ only 6 minutes? And Obi 7 min?

I'm guessing the Mav's who have less returning than the Knicks are wrong for playing Redick 17 min, Hardaway in his final year, Richardson in final year yet their number 20 pick didn't get in the game?

Final note, NO lost to Wash, i'm thinking Knicks in the East and now beating the great Dallas duo may have some FA's interested in joining this team with the likes of 26 year old should be all nba Randle, 20 year old stud RJ, defensive guru and great finisher 21 year old Mitch, and instant offense 20 year old IQ? Yea i'd say with 15 games left it's a good possibility guys like DeRozan, and Ball will want to come and who knows who else.

Whoever said go after Kelly Olynyk, i have to agree, what a piece he'd be off the bench for PF and Center, he has an all around game as well, I think he'd be great on this team.

Great, great win.......

Timmy 6-6 thank God he's a streak shooter, ended up 0-5 to end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Knicks currently in 6th in East, Mavs 7th in West. It would okay by mean to end the season there. Playoffs plus possibility of ping pong balls....
    Dallas has the Clips up next who just lost to philly by 3 with Embid going off, so that should be a great game sunday, and they better watch their backs, Memphis and GS are playing pretty well and even SA with DeRozan going off lately is in reach. But Steph is balling and GS is in 9th.

Problem is the Lakers dropped so much but AD is returning real soon so hopefully they keep their edge, they have a 3.5 lead on Dallas to stay out of the play in.

Make sure Kenny Payne the richest assistant by seasons end plz!

I feel like randle is so ball dominant we don't really need a huge upgrade at pg just another sniper who plays d
    So is it like you said elsewhere ' Lonzo or bust ? '

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Luka needs to stop every play complaining to the ref's damn, its each game i watch, and then he gets calls he shouldn't but complains on every single play even the one he scores, focus on defense fellow because that is your weak point.

great player but for his age, damn stop the whining.
    Why should he, it works. Lebron and other stars never stop

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast