Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    How is that wrong ? The yanks starting pitching got nailed in games 2 and 3 . It was because of montyís masterful performance in game 4 that there was even a game 5 that cole started

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If you are talking about tauchman , he had a shoulder injury last season
    If that's the case then it should be assumed he's probably healed. In which case, he should replace Hicks in center. Despite not having a ton of power, Hicks is beginning to look more and more like an all or nothing hitter every day.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Unfettered control since 2005 were the terms for Cashman re-signing each contract renewal. Scherzer, Machado, Hader, and JD all look like greatly missed opportunities right now but hey.....the Cashmanites love their Michael Pinedas, Jameson Taiilons, Jay Bruces, and James Paxtons.
    It's funny, i remember being villified for saying anything against Cashman back in the day. It was always, "in cashman we trust!" Which was an actual line ppl chanted. Now no one is saying that

Scherzer was definitely a missed opportunity, but i don't agree on machado, hader and i don't even know who JD is and the price you would have had to pay for them.

[QUOTE=Webslinger;33916069]If that's the case then it should be assumed he's probably healed. In which case, he should replace Hicks in center. Despite not having a ton of power, Hicks is beginning to look more and more like an all or nothing hitter every day.

Hicks is a 4th outfielder being used every day in cf . Tell me how you didnít see this coming...

As for being vilified when talking bad about cashman , join the club . I got the same treatment 15 years ago when I started complaining about cashman. It amazes me it took all that time for people to start seeing what I saw all the way back then ...
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-22-2021 at 07:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Posada20;33916246]
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    If that's the case then it should be assumed he's probably healed. In which case, he should replace Hicks in center. Despite not having a ton of power, Hicks is beginning to look more and more like an all or nothing hitter every day.

Hicks is a 4th outfielder being used every day in cf . Tell me how you didnít see this coming...

As for being vilified when talking bad about cashman , join the club . I got the same treatment 15 years ago when I started complaining about cashman. It amazes me it took all that time for people to start seeing what I saw all the way back then ...

What's really amazing is no one that matters seems to have seen it and Cashman is still here.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526