Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Needed better, they scored 2 runs so he obviously needed to give up 0 or 1. Cole is capable of that and it was 💯 needed today. Thatís all Iím saying. Itís no secret runs are scarce right now so his A+ game was needed today.
    Sorry but the offense is to blame for this game so far . If you canít win a game when your starter goes into the 7th and allows just 2 runs then itís on the offense plain and simple

Not getting a legit #2 behind Cole is just baffling ... Torres for Castillo

Odds of 3 up 3 down 9th?

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Odds of 3 up 3 down 9th?
    💯 Best case scenario a walk and a DP, Yankees 2021 specialty.
    Last edited by strahan92osi72; 04-18-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Leo was right all along.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Leo was right all along.

What exactly did Leo say?

I'm sorry this just isn't on Cole. If Hicks doesn't make those 2 bobbles he probably get through that outing with 1ER. Cole was very good today.

This is on Boone and the offense 100%. He keeps running Judge, Hicks, Stanton and Torres in some order as mostly the middle of the order. Other than the occasional mistake Stanton hits to the seats, those guys aren't hitting.

I think its pretty hard to blame the starter for this when his defense and offense certainly didn't help

Its amazing that there isn't one hot hitter coming out of ST... one.

If todayís game isnít enough to bench hicks for awhile and move Stanton out of the heart of the order then nothing will do it . Those two plus Torres is killing this offense . I mean you canít blame dj that much he is a lead off hitter hitting about .290 . And judge is hitting over .250

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Its amazing that there isn't one hot hitter coming out of ST... one.
    Actually there were 3 hot hitters that came out of st , one was traded , one has been at the alt site all this time and one is in AAA

Pathetic .... wake me up when they remember how to play baseball.

Heads should roll, they won't, but they should.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Leo was right all along.

Agreed. Leo has been saying for years the current formula isn't working. So, I agree. He is right.

Leo is a king.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If todayís game isnít enough to bench hicks for awhile and move Stanton out of the heart of the order then nothing will do it . Those two plus Torres is killing this offense . I mean you canít blame dj that much he is a lead off hitter hitting about .290 . And judge is hitting over .250
    DJ and Judge havenít been as glaringly bad like the 3 you mentioned. However, they have been very ordinary too.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Agreed. Leo has been saying for years the current formula isn't working. So, I agree. He is right.

Leo is a king.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Really you all realized now that the Yankees current formula isnt working so far ? I knew that since atleast 2018 . And to those who who blame Hal or Boone for that formula , who is the one who instituted that formula ? Who is the one who hired the anals team that goes by that formula ? Who is the one that hired the manager that completely subscribed to that formula ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-18-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    DJ and Judge havenít been as glaringly bad like the 3 you mentioned. However, they have been very ordinary too.
    The 3 I mentioned are the main reason why the offense is so bad right now since they take up the heart of the order these days . And I donít care what analytics say , the heart of the order is supposed to be the part of the line up that drives in the most runs .

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast