Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 379
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,593
    The Rays suck snd can only beat one team this year....
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    10,495
    Mush all you can see to do lately is drop by say how bad we are and something about how good the Rays, Dodgers or some other team is. Starting to sound alot like trolling

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You Really think cashman has nothing to do with Every day decisions ???? Where were you in game 2 last year ? Everyone knows that was cashman . And who do you think runs the anals department ? Cashman doesnít just sit in his office making trades and talking to the people above him . He also has major input in everyday decisions too . Cashman likely doesnít have alot to do with decisions during the game that I agree with but when it comes to decisions like todayís starter and the lineups , you sure as heck better believe he has input on those. Let me ask you this , why did arod rip cashman directly for game 2 last season ? Why didnít he just rip Boone ? And yes I believe he knows how cashman and the Yankees front office works because he was with the Yankees for over 10 years .
    you think game 2 of the ALDS and game 12 of the regular season are the same thing? of course he had more to do with a pitching decision in the playoffs but in the regular season i would be shocked if he was the one that made this decision.

    If you think Cash is aware of all the day to day decisions or he's the one making lineup calls i would heavily disagree.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Mush actually said the rays sucked though

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    you think game 2 of the ALDS and game 12 of the regular season are the same thing? of course he had more to do with a pitching decision in the playoffs but in the regular season i would be shocked if he was the one that made this decision.

    If you think Cash is aware of all the day to day decisions or he's the one making lineup calls i would heavily disagree.
    And you think game 2 was just an isolated incident? You think he only has input on day to day things when itís the playoffs ? He has input on day to day activities at all times , everyone knows it man . There is no way cashman didnít have a hand in this . You can disagree and thatís fine but I truly believe you are clearly mistaken here .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-16-2021 at 08:53 PM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Now this move that Boone just made to replace king is a mistake , the guy still had another 20 pitches in him . This I know is all on Boone abd cashman didnít have anything to do with this .

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    10,495
    this is terrible

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,593
    3 errors so far?

    Yup, this team is going far in 2021...

    More like far down the drain!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,593
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Mush all you can see to do lately is drop by say how bad we are and something about how good the Rays, Dodgers or some other team is. Starting to sound alot like trolling
    Well, how can I comment on anything positive with this team?

    Stop the trolling tag garbage. Iím being honest with my thoughts....
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,593
    Boone needs to go!

    Pretty easy Brian....Pull the plug bro!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    3 errors so far?

    Yup, this team is going far in 2021...

    More like far down the drain!
    Itís 2 errors . Itís like they donít care , very dissapointing

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Boone needs to go!

    Pretty easy Brian....Pull the plug bro!
    Only way I would have no problem with Boone being fired is if cashman goes too . If not then things wonít change

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, how can I comment on anything positive with this team?

    Stop the trolling tag garbage. Iím being honest with my thoughts....
    agreed accept for cole nothing really to be positive about the yanks..are we suppose to lie?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    6,617
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    agreed accept for cole nothing really to be positive about the yanks..are we suppose to lie?
    Cant disagree with that . There really isnít much positive to say about the team right now .

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    850
    I see Judge, Hicks, and Stanton are donating their JRD salary to the Players Alliance. Well, since they certainly aren't earning their salaries, especially Hicks and Stanton, I would suggest they donate them back to the Yankees instead.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •