Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    They had an off game so if Monty started tonight and Cole tomorrow they'd both be on 5 days rest. Why not just skip 5th starter for now until Devi is ready?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    They had an off game so if Monty started tonight and Cole tomorrow they'd both be on 5 days rest. Why not just skip 5th starter for now until Devi is ready?
    Excellent question

My answer, because Boone isn't that smart?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Excellent question

Well that I agree with but c’mon. This is basics he can’t figure that out lol. I remember in the past with all the off days early on, we never even saw a fifth starter until like the 4th or 5th turn around in the rotation, it’d be like late April early May and the 5th starter, whoever it was, was making his first start of the year.

I actually thought that was discussed during ST, the real need for a 5th during the first month or so.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Well that I agree with but c’mon. This is basics he can’t figure that out lol. I remember in the past with all the off days early on, we never even saw a fifth starter until like the 4th or 5th turn around in the rotation, it’d be like late April early May and the 5th starter, whoever it was, was making his first start of the year.
    Yep, exactly what I was suggesting in previous post.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Ahh. Well then, that would be the Anals.

I know. You'd see a 4 man rotation for the first month. They were talking about a 6 man for the first month.
    It's in MLB and the NBA. Everyone needs their rest.
    Right now, the Yankees look disorganized and inept from top to bottom. The Yankees also look soft.
    Their manager is soft. Their GM is soft. Their owner is soft. I don't think any of that changes.
    They have guys who aren't, Gardner, Frazier, Odor, Voit and DJ are gamers and play with some fire. The rest? I don't think they have it.

This team can absolutely win a ton of games and score in bundles. I don't think it changes who they are until roster changes are made and changes at the top are made.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    With Monty and Cole staring 2 of 3 , they should win atleast 2 of the 3 games .

Well, there goes another series down the drain
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

With Monty and Cole staring 2 of 3 , they should win atleast 2 of the 3 games .
    if the yankees hit they win if not they could lose cole start like they did against tampa last year in the deciding game 5..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Excellent question

It’s not just Boone , this move with the bullpen/ spot starter is cashman and the anal department all the way . Boone is just going along with it .

Wacha vs Nelson as the starters today

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Wacha vs Nelson as the starters today
    They have king and they start with Nelson? Wow

They have king and they start with Nelson? Wow
    Unless they are going with Nelson as an opener and hope King could go 6-7 innings to save the BP? Even then not starting King still doesn't make alot of sense.

The Anals crew must be telling Boone that the % like Nelson starting. More pitching decisions from Boone that make zero sense, Shocking

the #Cubs are now an unreal 7-81 with runners in scoring position....

For as bad as we think its been for us it could be much, much worse

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    the #Cubs are now an unreal 7-81 with runners in scoring position....

For as bad as we think its been for us it could be much, much worse
    .....and they still have the most loyal fan base in MLB.

Wish we had more like them

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast