Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Wow, that was a fast 1st inning, 20 pitches(8 by Cole, 12 by Kittredge) in about 12 minutes. Looks like this could be a 2-hour, complete game by both pitchers, very low-scoring game.

2 bobbles in a row by hicks if i was boone i take him out of the game.

it should be 2 men on 1 out yanks still up 1-0

tbh im enjoying this meltdown by the yankees while we allowed better option in the past 2 years to go to other teams to secure a better more balanced roster.

Also this team has no chemistry, Judge is not the future captain and Boone has always been the wrong man to lead this team.
    [IMG][/IMG]

inning should have been over no score for tampa if hicks did not bobble that pop up hit and get the runner at 2b..

because of the mistake and extra pitches thrown..cole now up to 55 pitches through 3 innings..

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    tbh im enjoying this meltdown by the yankees while we allowed better option in the past 2 years to go to other teams to secure a better more balanced roster.

Also this team has no chemistry, Judge is not the future captain and Boone has always been the wrong man to lead this team.
    Bingo.

Boone may be a good guy, a smart guy but a leader of men he is not...

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Bingo.

Boone may be a good guy, a smart guy but a leader of men he is not...
    if boone goes cashman has to go with him..

boone not great but no manager can win with this feast or famine lineup it's the players that is the issue with the lineup.

Cash will go, to a higher position ... but yeah, whatever gets Boone outta here

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    boone not great but no manager can win with this feast or famine lineup it's the players that is the issue with the lineup.
    I think the talent is there, the mentality isn't. A good manager gets its done with this group. Heck, if it wasn't for the cheatin Stros they would've at least been in the WS in '17.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i dunno, we have a talented team, we have no pitching and we could use some better players at C, CF and no1b until voit comes back.

I believe buck showalter would do more with this team, specially with no veterans, Boone would have been better as a Assistant manager to tackle strategies and analytics, but other than Gardner we have a team full of kids that havent gone through the ups and downs.

The fact that they went with Kluber and taillon along with german and monty to go to battle was a disgrace , ok to go with 1 wild card or 2, but 4?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kluber and Tallion had intriguing upside but for a team with championship aspirations they were a terrible gamble. You simply cannot go into the season counting on an aging pitcher who has hardly pitched the last two years and when he has, has been terrible. That is the type of guy you sign when you have an established 2 or 3 guys in the rotation already and hope the upside pans out. Relying him to be the #2 is just an utter failure on Cashman. Tallion is a high risk high reward guy who you hope slots into the back of the rotation, not the middle. Just huge screw ups by Cashman and that is inexcusable for a team who is one of the favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i dunno, we have a talented team, we have no pitching and we could use some better players at C, CF and no1b until voit comes back.

I believe buck showalter would do more with this team, specially with no veterans, Boone would have been better as a Assistant manager to tackle strategies and analytics, but other than Gardner we have a team full of kids that havent gone through the ups and downs.

The fact that they went with Kluber and taillon along with german and monty to go to battle was a disgrace , ok to go with 1 wild card or 2, but 4?
    cole is great monty is good enough and nothing else. but it has been the lineup that has cost the yanks at east 3 and maybe 4 wins..

Should've traded for Castillo.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast