Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Swing the GD bat! Nothing worse than going down looking!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Nice to see the team meeting had such a great impact on these bunch of bums. 🙄

Way to rally the troops coach...

IIRC, I seem to remember Ford was brought up one night for 1 game, then sent back to our alternate site without getting in a game. I would guess that is why he isn't eligible to be brought back till next week. I guess Bruce probably went 4 for 4 that night with a couple of dingers and 4 RBIs. Oh, wait,Bruce hasn't had two hits in a game all year so that can't be the reason we kept him and send Ford back down. I guess the posters who have been saying the Yanks are run by morons were right!

Bruce is good in the lockeroom ...

Wow I can’t believe how bad the offense is today . Monty wasn’t that bad today . Btw why was Sanchez pulled today after less than 3 at bats ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-17-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    IIRC, I seem to remember Ford was brought up one night for 1 game, then sent back to our alternate site without getting in a game. I would guess that is why he isn't eligible to be brought back till next week. I guess Bruce probably went 4 for 4 that night with a couple of dingers and 4 RBIs. Oh, wait,Bruce hasn't had two hits in a game all year so that can't be the reason we kept him and send Ford back down. I guess the posters who have been saying the Yanks are run by morons were right!
    More like one big moron . The same one who thought trading for odor was such a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Wow I can’t believe how bad the offense is today . Monty wasn’t that bad today . Btw why was Sanchez pulled today after less than 3 at bats ?
    his thumb was injured... that is why he left the game x-rays were negative it was a bruise..

yanks showed some life this inning got 2 runs back..so far..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks showed some life this inning got 2 runs back..so far..
    Until hicks and Stanton came up . Those two guys are the main reason why this offense is so bad lately .

Dont get why DJ doesn't get burn in the 3 hole... Hicks just to breakup judge and stanton is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Dont get why DJ doesn't get burn in the 3 hole... Hicks just to breakup judge and stanton is dumb.
    Hicks just needs to be benched already for an extended time . He is not much more than a 4th outfielder . He is the reason why they still need Gardner .

Bullpen starting to struggle now . Not very surprising since it has been so overused lately

Thank goodness cole is going tomorrow , no sweep

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Thank goodness cole is going tomorrow , no sweep
    how you know? if the yanks don't score they could lose tomorrow game 2-1 or 1-0

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast