Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Game #56: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics - the return of the fans!

Apr 15

7:00 PM*PT

TV:Spectrum SportsNet, TNT

Radio:ESPN LA 710/KWKW (S)

Hope the return of 2000 fans will give us a spark because this boston team found his rythm and is very resilient, they came back of huges deficits against denver and portland.

We didn't play good basketball the last two games, defense got us the win against charlotte.

For god sake look for Dru inside!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Hope the return of 2000 fans will give us a spark because this boston team found his rythm and is very resilient, they came back of huges deficits against denver and portland.

We didn't play good basketball the last two games, defense got us the win against charlotte.

For god sake look for Dru inside!
    What else helped out alot was the fact that Charlotte doesn't have any good players lol....
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Need to get AD2 involved in scoring

Go Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    What else helped out alot was the fact that Charlotte doesn't have any good players lol....
    Lol true

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post

Go Lakers!
    This

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    That game was hard to watch. Just watched it last night and it seemed like it was garbage time for most of the game. I felt like Caruso was the most impactful player on the court that day.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post

Go Lakers!
    This +1.

DS needs to get people involved in the first instead of looking for his shot. They will collapse on him if he continues to play like this. I feel that THT plays the game more correctly when he is the primary ball handler. Get Drummond involved. The guy is a 20/20 machine. Unless that toe is bothering him more than he is letting on.

Kuz will have a good game. He usually has good games when he is playing against Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    This +1.

DS needs to get people involved in the first instead of looking for his shot. They will collapse on him if he continues to play like this. I feel that THT plays the game more correctly when he is the primary ball handler. Get Drummond involved. The guy is a 20/20 machine. Unless that toe is bothering him more than he is letting on.

Kuz will have a good game. He usually has good games when he is playing against Boston.
    +1

This +1.

Kid has to be working hard with this guy. He had to balance his scoring with his assistance. Not easy for a stubborn player.
    Soon to be seen together!

Keith Smith

@KeithSmithNBA

Robert Williams has been added to the Celtics injury report for tonight at the Lakers. He's questionable due to left knee soreness.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kid has to be working hard with this guy. He had to balance his scoring with his assistance. Not easy for a stubborn player.
    Ya but it will get him 20 mil per year.

Keith Smith

@KeithSmithNBA

Robert Williams has been added to the Celtics injury report for tonight at the Lakers. He's questionable due to left knee soreness.
    Damn I thought you had someone important.

Damn I thought you had someone important.
    Lol if he's out, they only have TT at center which means Dru should dominate if that german mofo is starting to look elsewhere but his shoes...

Lol if he's out, they only have TT at center which means Dru should dominate if that german mofo is starting to look elsewhere but his shoes...
    Lmao. I noticed that dude walks looking at his shoes all the time. He just strolls through the court with not a worry on his mind.

Lets go Lakers! Lets have Drummond force another Center into retirement after the game.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast