Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rams DL Aaron Donald possibly facing assault charges

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do they have a video of the incident?
    Probably. In that article, Aaron Donaldís attorney mentioned that there are 5 witnesses currently backing Donaldís story and that they do have video footage of the incident.

Edit: also says more witnesses are coming out in Aaron Donaldís favor.
    Last edited by QQQ; 04-16-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Probably. In that article, Aaron Donaldís attorney mentioned that there are 5 witnesses currently backing Donaldís story and that they do have video footage of the incident.

Edit: also says more witnesses are coming out in Aaron Donaldís favor.
    I read the police have verified the video as well backing up Donald's lawyer's statement that Donald actually pulled people off Spriggs and wasn't the one to assualt him.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do they have a video of the incident?
    Might be confusing since a tweet was linked instead of the article, but it claims:

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202104160116

Thereís no dispute that Spriggs was badly injured, White admitted, but Donald "didn't cause any trouble." He was being restrained by others.

ďAaron then breaks free from the restraints ó and this is all on video, so Iím not making this up ó he then goes to the pile where this melee is taking place,Ē White said. ďHe starts tearing people off, protecting Mr. Spriggs.Ē

Hollis, Spriggs attorney, could not immediately be reached to comment on Whiteís statements.

The claimed story by Donald's attorney is 100% different from the police report and original Media claims, so... either fake news on the initial reports or his attorney is lying.

Another broader question is to what degree is Donald responsible for the actions of his personal security posse. His "friends" but surely he pays for the food, drink, etc when out with them like any other public figure. They're not just trying to beat some dude to death for nothing.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I read the police have verified the video as well backing up Donald's lawyer's statement that Donald actually pulled people off Spriggs and wasn't the one to assualt him.
    The article says:

He then read verbatim an email he received at 8:14 a.m. Friday from the City of Pittsburgh police department indicating that, thus far, there is no video evidence of Donald assaulting Spriggs.
    Thus far there is no video of Donald assaulting the victim doesn't mean he didn't. Just that they started filming after or edited that part out before turning it over. If this happened in an alley after Donald left the party with his crew, presumably his crew was doing the filming. Something something always have a fall guy something something.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iíve helped a few people like that in my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/wpxicara/status/...154354179?s=21

Whoever got AD outta there aught to be offer an NFL contract. He just blocked him one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/wpxicara/status/...154354179?s=21

Whoever got AD outta there aught to be offer an NFL contract. He just blocked him one on one.

Yep, AD was playing the peaceful role. Pretty critical evidence here, only thing to do now is confirm that guy is actually Aaron Donald which will be easy to do and his name should be cleared assuming this is the whole tape and all of Donaldís involvement that night.

These people that accuse professional athletes of things just for a quick buck and 15 minutes of fame is annoying as ****. I just canít understand that mentality..

This kinda reminds me of the time Dallas goedert was trying to stop a fight and he got knocked the **** out by a sucker punch he wasnít expecting and then later the guy said goedert was the violent one and that he feared for his life. Ridiculous.

These people that accuse professional athletes of things just for a quick buck and 15 minutes of fame is annoying as ****. I just canít understand that mentality..

This kinda reminds me of the time Dallas goedert was trying to stop a fight and he got knocked the **** out by a sucker punch he wasnít expecting and then later the guy said goedert was the violent one and that he feared for his life. Ridiculous.
    Happened with Claypool earlier this offseason when he was pushed back and his leg swung out and kicked someone.

Yep, AD was playing the peaceful role. Pretty critical evidence here, only thing to do now is confirm that guy is actually Aaron Donald which will be easy to do and his name should be cleared assuming this is the whole tape and all of Donaldís involvement that night.
    No he wasnít. Bullseyed already believed the victim and anything after is due to the video being edited and/or filming not starting until after Donald assaulted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    No he wasnít. Bullseyed already believed the victim and anything after is due to the video being edited and/or filming not starting until after Donald assaulted him.

Llullz.. detective bullseye misses again

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    The article says:

Thus far there is no video of Donald assaulting the victim doesn't mean he didn't. Just that they started filming after or edited that part out before turning it over. If this happened in an alley after Donald left the party with his crew, presumably his crew was doing the filming. Something something always have a fall guy something something.
    What article? I didnít post an article.

Maybe at the time of your article coming out police didnít have access to the video Donaldís lawyer is referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

I blocked him but Iím not surprised by his take.

Llullz.. detective bullseye misses again
    More like OffTheMark

I blocked him but Iím not surprised by his take.
    Too eyerolling not to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast