Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Do people criticize women for waiting 4 days, or do they criticize them for waiting until there's literally no evidence possible? I mean ****, the Kavanaugh case was more like 4 decades lol.
    They criticize women for everything when they come forward to be honest.

Imagine if 21 other guys accused Aaron Donald of assaulting them. Would anyone doubt he assaulted someone?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    https://www.nj.com/mercer/2018/10/ma...s_porsche.html

Scumbag ... if big John sees him big John’s gonna get him again just open handed this time . Big John don’t play with child molesters .
    Good work sir I’m not a violent person but when it comes to this **** you could t hit him hard enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Good work sir I’m not a violent person but when it comes to this **** you could t hit him hard enough.

This was my neighbor and friend . We family vacationed together . Until he used my 12 year old sons pool party to meet this poor girl who was in my sons class .. 🤜🏾
    Last edited by surf and turf; 04-15-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Rams DL Aaron Donald possibly facing assault charges

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Note: nothing in your comment is accurate.
    Dude didn’t get his *** kicked?

And yes, dude is also a snitch. Both are extremely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Valade16
    They criticize women for everything when they come forward to be honest.

Imagine if 21 other guys accused Aaron Donald of assaulting them. Would anyone doubt he assaulted someone?
    I mean, in that scenario they'd have 21 guys with ****ed up faces to prove it. If 21 dudes come out in the next two weeks after this news story claiming Donald assaulted them but they don't have pictures, records of reporting it to the police, or any other type of evidence, I think a lot of people would say "Oh, looks like they're trying to get in on the cash grab."

I get that there are always people who defend their favorite players tooth and nail regardless of how likely it is they did something bad, but there's also people who will believe anything they get accused of. Look at Reuben Foster. He was accused of DV twice (I think maybe both with the same girl?) and she admitted to lying about it AND the investigation dropped the charges because they didn't have the evidence to move forward. Is it possible that he's an abuser? Yeah, but everyone talks about him like he's been convicted of it when (from what I remember) he plausibly could've been set up.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I mean, in that scenario they'd have 21 guys with ****ed up faces to prove it. If 21 dudes come out in the next two weeks after this news story claiming Donald assaulted them but they don't have pictures, records of reporting it to the police, or any other type of evidence, I think a lot of people would say "Oh, looks like they're trying to get in on the cash grab."
    When's the last time 21 people made up allegations and sued 1 person?

[QUOT=QB Eagles]When's the last time 21 people made up allegations and sued 1 person?
    [/QUOTE]

It's an uncommon thing for sure, I'm just saying, even though Donald is male he'd have plenty of people saying his accusers are lying to get paid. FTR I've said the Watson case is hard to disbelieve just based on the number of accusations alone and the same would be true in this theoretical Donald mass allegation. But just like the Watson case, if there's no evidence and the accusations come months-to-years later there would be a lot of people dismissing the claims.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

It's an uncommon thing for sure, I'm just saying, even though Donald is male he'd have plenty of people saying his accusers are lying to get paid. FTR I've said the Watson case is hard to disbelieve just based on the number of accusations alone and the same would be true in this theoretical Donald mass allegation. But just like the Watson case, if there's no evidence and the accusations come months-to-years later there would be a lot of people dismissing the claims.
    Uncommon? So when was the last time it happened? Maybe there was a case back when lynching was a national past-time in the USA but I don't know a concrete example.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Uncommon? So when was the last time it happened? Maybe there was a case back when lynching was a national past-time in the USA but I don't know a concrete example.
    Lets do the inverse, how many times have that people accused someone of misconduct and it turned out to not be true?

Bill Cosby?
    Jeffrey Epstein?
    Kevin Spacey?
    Harvey Weinstein?

Rams DL Aaron Donald possibly facing assault charges

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So dude picks a fight with Aaron Donald, gets his *** kicked and then calls the cops? At about being a snitchass *****. I hope he gets his *** kicked again for being a snitch.

This just in, man who snitches on Aaron Donald gets 16 stitches. snitches do indeed get stitches *****es

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    “Hey man you got something in your face let me get it for you.”

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    “Hey man you got something in your face let me get it for you.”

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is very easy. Release the video

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    This is very easy. Release the video
    Do they have a video of the incident?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast