Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I donít believe it. Any assault by Aaron Donald would surely end in death so itís be a murder charge.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I donít believe it. Any assault by Aaron Donald would surely end in death so itís be a murder charge.
    https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...576825348?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I thought the chargers were being placed by 31 centers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

No story here . I almost killed a child molester and got 4 years probation but he may have to surrender his fire arms as I did .. lol

But Big John (me ) did felony damage with only 1 punch . At a buck 80 soaking wet . .. lol

https://www.trentonian.com/news/defe...7058f2bcb.html

Hereís the guy I got . He ended up getting a hung jury then got arrested years later for trying to get a 5 year old girl in the car . But big John got em !! .. lol

https://www.nj.com/mercer/2018/10/ma...s_porsche.html

Scumbag ... if big John sees him big Johnís gonna get him again just open handed this time . Big John donít play with child molesters .

Is anyone gonna question why it took him 4 days to report the issue to the police? Or is that only for women?

On a more serious note, wonder what the chances are of Donald randomly assaulting someone versus a mutual agreement to fight resulting it only the one guy getting injured.

Either way, shows Donald's lack of intelligence risking his career to fight or assault someone.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

[937theFan] UPDATE: A man accusing NFL star and Pittsburgh native Aaron Donald of assault says the incident happened at the Boom Boom Room on the South Side after he bumped into Donald, spilling his drink.

Why is Donald out at a club, failing to social distance? COVID denier, presumably.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 04-14-2021 at 02:39 PM.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    https://www.nj.com/mercer/2018/10/ma...s_porsche.html

Scumbag ... if big John sees him big Johnís gonna get him again just open handed this time . Big John donít play with child molesters .
    I hope you gave him a beating he won't forget.

So dude picks a fight with Aaron Donald, gets his *** kicked and then calls the cops? At about being a snitchass *****. I hope he gets his *** kicked again for being a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So dude picks a fight with Aaron Donald, gets his *** kicked and then calls the cops? At about being a snitchass *****. I hope he gets his *** kicked again for being a snitch.
    Note: nothing in your comment is accurate.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Is anyone gonna question why it took him 4 days to report the issue to the police? Or is that only for women?

On a more serious note, wonder what the chances are of Donald randomly assaulting someone versus a mutual agreement to fight resulting it only the one guy getting injured.

Either way, shows Donald's lack of intelligence risking his career to fight or assault someone.
    Do people criticize women for waiting 4 days, or do they criticize them for waiting until there's literally no evidence possible? I mean ****, the Kavanaugh case was more like 4 decades lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

He did the right thing!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast