Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 211
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Oh and....

    5. You guys are absolute idiots if you think these foreign policy decisions do not have long term economic effects.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,111
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    The May 1st deadline was contingent on the Taliban and Afghan government negotiating a ceasefire. Something I'm sure the GOP and Trump knew was a difficult ask and probably wouldn't happen.


    My bad months ago it was already very clear the May 1st deadline was not feasiblible without causing a massive humanitarian crisis.

    My worry before was with Biden dealing with a lot right now Afghanistan would be put on the back burner.
    4 months. Lol. Mother FN Biden.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Um... OK. Lol.

    1. No. You think we invaded Iraq because they switched currencies??? LOLOLOL
    2. Why would that "truth" hurt?
    3. The massively stupid claim he made infers that these wars are the reason we don't help Americans. We had the money even in war. We chose to give tax breaks to billionnaires.
    4. His post show his morality and his blind nationalism where he's ok with genocide.

    It's cool though. I'm already aware of Wes and his very narrow view of the world. Now I'm aware of yours too.
    Precisely. Saddam started selling his oil in euros as opposed to US dollars. If you disagree, then tell me, why did the US invade Iraq?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    4 months. Lol. Mother FN Biden.
    Waka waka

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,858
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    4 months. Lol. Mother FN Biden.
    My biggest fear is The Taliban start attacking us after we donít leave May 1st and then the attacks are used to justify delaying the September 11th withdrawal.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,405
    That is something that no one wants.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,220
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My biggest fear is The Taliban start attacking us after we donít leave May 1st and then the attacks are used to justify delaying the September 11th withdrawal.
    Yup. Even if the Taliban doesn't attack directly, there will some attacks and the US will get blamed.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Precisely. Saddam started selling his oil in euros as opposed to US dollars. If you disagree, then tell me, why did the US invade Iraq?
    For a multitude of reasons but mainly to continue the plan set out by the Reagan administration to take over the region so they could eliminate competition and have complete price control on the oil.

    But there's more to it. The shovanstic GOP wanted to show how big our militaries dick is. Bush's dumbass actually believed his dumb as **** rhetoric about building Christian democracies.

    Why on earth would it matter what currency Iraq traded their oil in?

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My biggest fear is The Taliban start attacking us after we donít leave May 1st and then the attacks are used to justify delaying the September 11th withdrawal.
    Nah. Taliban want nothing to do with that mess. They want us gone.

    Now could they come in and raise hell the minute we leave? Killing thousands and essentially enslaving millions? Very possible. That's why we have to be tactful.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    For a multitude of reasons but mainly to continue the plan set out by the Reagan administration to take over the region so they could eliminate competition and have complete price control on the oil.

    But there's more to it. The shovanstic GOP wanted to show how big our militaries dick is. Bush's dumbass actually believed his dumb as **** rhetoric about building Christian democracies.

    Why on earth would it matter what currency Iraq traded their oil in?
    Reagan was an actor and judging by your response, he was a very good one. Reagan was selling Saddam chemical weapons then turning a blind eye. Normally when you plan to take over a nation you destabilize them. War does a really good job of that as shown in Irag, Afghanistan, Libya etc. Imagine planning to take over a nation and at the same time selling them chemical weapons. Come on.

    Bush was a puppet. Much like all of your Presidents over the last several decades.

    Why would the currency matter? Oh I don't know. Probably because Euros aren't the form of currency used by the USA? It'd be kind of hard to buy oil in US dollars when the guy selling it won't accept them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Reagan was an actor and judging by your response, he was a very good one. Reagan was selling Saddam chemical weapons then turning a blind eye. Normally when you plan to take over a nation you destabilize them. War does a really good job of that as shown in Irag, Afghanistan, Libya etc. Imagine planning to take over a nation and at the same time selling them chemical weapons. Come on.

    Bush was a puppet. Much like all of your Presidents over the last several decades.

    Why would the currency matter? Oh I don't know. Probably because Euros aren't the form of currency used by the USA? It'd be kind of hard to buy oil in US dollars when the guy selling it won't accept them.
    1. Are you kidding me right now? Do you think Reagan openly touted his goals? Dude you are lost.

    2. Cool. Every president in Canada's history has been the same. Irrelevant.

    3. Are you this economically illiterate? Do you think the US is incapable of buying a product if it isn't sold in our currency?

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. Are you kidding me right now? Do you think Reagan openly touted his goals? Dude you are lost.

    2. Cool. Every president in Canada's history has been the same. Irrelevant.

    3. Are you this economically illiterate? Do you think the US is incapable of buying a product if it isn't sold in our currency?
    lol

    To #1. Reagan was an actor. He reluctantly admitted to selling chemical weapons while at the same time claiming he never knew.

    To #3. Yes. You can't buy oil if the guy selling it won't accept your money. That's why you invaded him.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 04-15-2021 at 02:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by r. Johnson#3 View Post
    lol
    sorry prime minister deerrrrp

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    sorry prime minister deerrrrp
    Added in an answer to you silly question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    sorry prime minister deerrrrp
    Even still. Your logic behind that response is laughable. We have a multiple party system here in Canada. You have 2 parties which both push for the same things.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •