Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Biden Announces Afghanistan Withdrawal

Tomorrow Biden plans on announcing the withdrawal all troops out of Afganistan by September 11th. Which would end the longest war in American history.

Joe MUTHA FN Biden ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Tomorrow Biden plans on announcing the withdrawal all troops out of Afganistan by September 11th. Which would end the longest war in American history.

We had a deal in place to get out on May 1st... how is this a win? Were going to be there another 5 months.

And the reason they stated for us being longer is we need to hit *goals* and we also need to protect women's rights etc.
    Violence is actually starting to ramp up for the first time in a year because the Taliban THOUGHT they had a deal in place that we've gone back on.

I GENINUALLY hope I'm wrong, but this just looks like an attempt by the defense state to keep pushing the goalposts until were there permanently, they did it to Trump, they did it to Obama.

If Joe can get us out, great, I'll be the first one to credit him, but I'm thinking that it won't happen.

Hmm, i thought biden wanted to stay? I wonder if he changed his tune because china said they backing up taliban.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

*Afghanistan

Remember when Trump announced the withdrawal of all troops in Afghanistan by May 2021 and all the democrats went berserk? Donald MUTHA FN Trump ladies and gentleman. Lulz.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    We had a deal in place to get out on May 1st... how is this a win? Were going to be there another 5 months.

And the reason they stated for us being longer is we need to hit *goals* and we also need to protect women's rights etc.
    Violence is actually starting to ramp up for the first time in a year because the Taliban THOUGHT they had a deal in place that we've gone back on.

I GENINUALLY hope I'm wrong, but this just looks like an attempt by the defense state to keep pushing the goalposts until were there permanently, they did it to Trump, they did it to Obama.

If Joe can get us out, great, I'll be the first one to credit him, but I'm thinking that it won't happen.
    If we dont leave I think Taliban gonna prepare for war..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If we dont leave I think Taliban gonna prepare for war..

They already are, we've had attacks on soldiers and casualties for the first time in more than a year recently. Because the Taliban feels we've gone back on our word.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

You really think you are going to be first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The May 1st deadline was contingent on the Taliban and Afghan government negotiating a ceasefire. Something I'm sure the GOP and Trump knew was a difficult ask and probably wouldn't happen.

My bad months ago it was already very clear the May 1st deadline was not feasiblible without causing a massive humanitarian crisis.

My worry before was with Biden dealing with a lot right now Afghanistan would be put on the back burner.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-13-2021 at 11:08 PM.

I want our troops out ASAP and I'll be very clear that I don't care if our absence causes a humanitarian crisis or any other type of crisis. It's not our role to handle. That is Afghanistan and the local government's jobs to deal with.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    *Afghanistan

Remember when Trump announced the withdrawal of all troops in Afghanistan by May 2021 and all the democrats went berserk? Donald MUTHA FN Trump ladies and gentleman. Lulz.
    Yes and even Afghan leadership was terrified because Trump was just reaching for a headline and had no plan. Which would of caused a ****ing genocide.

Do you have your own opinion on the matter? Or are you just going to cry about how big of meanies the Dems are to your Daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I want our troops out ASAP and I'll be very clear that I don't care if our absence causes a humanitarian crisis or any other type of crisis. It's not our role to handle. That is Afghanistan and the local government's jobs to deal with.
    False. If we create a power vaccuum and hundreds of thousands of civilians die... that's blood on our hands.

False. If we create a power vaccuum and hundreds of thousands of civilians die... that's blood on our hands.
    There’s always a vacuum creates whenever we leave. There is literally no point that our leaving won’t do that. Staying for what, three months? Six months? A year? How much longer will us staying change that? Is there a magical movement towards a stable government that is going to manifest from absolutely nothing?

I want us our and let them sort it out.

The May 1st deadline was contingent on the Taliban and Afghan government negotiating a ceasefire. Something I'm sure the GOP and Trump knew was a difficult ask and probably wouldn't happen.

My bad months ago it was already very clear the May 1st deadline was not feasiblible without causing a massive humanitarian crisis.

My worry before was with Biden dealing with a lot right now Afghanistan would be put on the back burner.
    The arguments to stay are all BS. We should have been out LONG ago. The people in power in both parties want wars to keep going and want to keep policing the world. It's not an accident that the military industrial complex always takes up most of the top spots in money spent in lobbying.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This.

How can what he wants be false? Are you saying he doesn't want that?

They want us out, we want to be out, we should get out. The "thousands of deaths" stuff is just BS to keep the money flowing.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast