Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Now seeing the latest mock this time off of CBS Sports, also seen somewhat of a few changes well with certain players' stocks going down and certain players' stock going up...it now stands:

1- Cade Cunningham (PG/SG) (Timberwolves)
    2- Evan Mobley (C) (Rockets)
    3- Jalen Suggs (PG/SG) (Pistons)
    4- Jalen Green (SG) (Magic)
    5- Jonathan Kuminga (SF/PF) (Cavaliers)
    6- Keon Johnson (SG) (OKC Thunder)
    7- Moses Moody (SG) (Wizards)
    8- Davion Mitchell (PG/SG) (Raptors)
    9- Kai Jones (PF/C) (Kings)
    10- Jalen Johnson (PF) (Magic via Bulls)
    11- Franz Wagner (SF/PF) (Pelicans)
    12- Scottie Barnes (SF/PF) (Pacers)
    13- James Bouknight (SG) (Warriors)
    14- Josh Giddey (PG) (Spurs)
    15- Corey Kispert (SF) (Knicks)
    16- Greg Brown (PF) (Hornets)
    17- Ziaire Williams (SF) (Thunder via Heat)
    18- Jaden Springer (PG/SG) (Grizzlies)
    19- Tre Mann (PG/SG) (Celtics)
    20- Ayo Dosunmu (PG) (Hawks)
    21- Jared Butler (PG) (Knicks via Mavericks)
    22- Sharife Cooper (PG) (Rockets via Blazers)
    23- Chris Duarte (SG) (Lakers)
    24- Cameron Thomas (SG) (Rockets via Bucks)
    25- Isaiah Jackson (C) (Nuggets)
    26- Alperen Sengun (C) (Clippers)
    27- Usman Garuba (PF/C) (Nets)
    28- Joel Ayayi (SG) (76ers)
    29- Max Abmas (PG) (Suns)
    30- Brandon Boston Jr (SG) (Jazz)

What are the Wolves doing? They were tied for top odds in the upcoming lottery then proceed to win 8 of their last 13 games, effectively moving them to 6 best odds. If the ping pong balls don't bounce their way to a top 3 pick, they literally just gave the Warriors an awesome young player at pick 5 or 6 in 2021 NBA draft. [emoji1751]

Just saw another mock via updated mock on Bleacher Report and it has the Thunder winning the Draft Lottery with a full simulation

1- Cade Cunningham (PG) (Thunder)
    2- Evan Mobley (C) (Raptors)
    3- Jalen Green (SG) (Kings)
    4- Jalen Suggs (SG) (Pacers)
    5- Jonathan Kuminga (SF/PF) (Thunder receive pick since Rockets pick is outside the top 4 and by extension because of that happening the Thunder would get to draft Kuminga)

6- Keon Johnson (SG/SF) (Pistons)
    7- Franz Wagner (SF/PF) (Warriors receive pick since Minnesota's pick is outside top 3 which means it goes to the Warriors)

8- Jalen Johnson (PF) (Cavaliers)
    9- Scottie Barnes (PF) (Magic)
    10- Davion Mitchell (PG/SG) (Magic via Bulls)
    11- Moses Moody (SG) (Pelicans)
    12- Corey Kispert (SF) (Wizards)
    13- Josh Giddey (PG) (Spurs)
    14- Usman Garuba (PF/C) (Grizzlies)
    15- Isaiah Jackson (PF/C) (Hornets)
    16- Kai Jones (PF) (Celtics)
    17- Jared Butler (PG/SG) (Warriors)
    18- James Bouknight (SG) (Hawks)
    19- Ziaire Williams (SF) (Rockets via Heat)
    20- Tre Mann (PG) (Knicks)
    21- Jaden Springer (PG/SG) (Lakers)
    22- Cameron Thomas (SG) (Rockets via Blazers)
    23- B.J. Boston (SF) (Knicks via Mavericks)
    24- Alperen Sengun (C) (Rockets via Bucks)
    25- Ayo Dosunmu (PG/SG) (Nuggets)
    26- Aaron Henry (SG/SF) (Nets)
    27- Sharife Cooper (PG) (Clippers)
    28- Chris Duarte (SG) (76ers)
    29- Josh Christopher (SG/SF) (Suns)
    30- Roko Prkacin (PF) (Jazz)

Super exciting draft class. Top 3 or 4 guys all have legitimate claim to being a franchise centerpiece. Really hoping it's mostly eastern conference teams that make up the top 5 picks, they could really use that boost with Luka, Zion, Ja all hanging out in the West.

Looking less and less likely but man I hope wolves end up with 4/5. Still have a shot at a premier player.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Looking less and less likely but man I hope wolves end up with 4/5. Still have a shot at a premier player.
    I'm baffled they handed you all that pick. Lottery is the only thing that can save their insanity now.

I don't care if Houston ends up picking 1-4. I'd be happy with any of those spots, because the top 5 guys in this draft are all legit. But if they call the fifth pick on lottery night and it's Houston on that ping pong ball, it will be one of the most devastating moments in the history of Houston sports. And that's really saying something...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I don't care if Houston ends up picking 1-4. I'd be happy with any of those spots, because the top 5 guys in this draft are all legit. But if they call the fifth pick on lottery night and it's Houston on that ping pong ball, it will be one of the most devastating moments in the history of Houston sports. And that's really saying something...
    To me the top tier is 4 guys, next tier is 6 guys and all 10 should be quality starters in the NBA at least. This is a killer draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    To me the top tier is 4 guys, next tier is 6 guys and all 10 should be quality starters in the NBA at least. This is a killer draft.
    Magic getting 2 of those 10 too.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Magic getting 2 of those 10 too.
    That next group 11-17 has more projection based on potential but there is certain to be a star in there too, and thanks to the Warriors finishing low they have a chance to get a 2nd player in this draft too (not as nice as two in the top 10, but could be #4 and #17).
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-13-2021 at 11:06 AM.

If felt insane at the time when Chicago dealt their '21 first with loose protections for Vuc, and it feels even more insane now. There's a very good chance Orlando has a top 5 pick and a top 10 pick this draft, which is nuts. Happy for them

I think it depends on your opinion of Kuminga and Suggs. I've seen Suggs anywhere from 2-5 and Kuminga from 3-5 in mocks. It's a moot point for me, though, because I'd be thrilled with any of those five players. If their pick ends up being 5th, though, and going to OKC, it will be crushing. This entire season will have been for nothing.

That next group 11-17 has more projection based on potential but there is certain to be a star in there too, and thanks to the Warriors finishing low they have a chance to get a 2nd player in this draft too (not as nice as two in the top 10, but could be #4 and #17).
    It's very crazy to me the picks the Warriors have ended up with, but good on them.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 05-13-2021 at 01:18 PM.

But the Rockets have the most picks this year in the first round 3 to be exact, they have their own pick, Portland's pick and Milwaukee's pick all in first round

Take in the team they already have now with Wall, Wood, Porter Jr, Olynyk and Tate add to that their next couple of guys I would say Houston's future is set up pretty nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But the Rockets have the most picks this year in the first round 3 to be exact, they have their own pick, Portland's pick and Milwaukee's pick all in first round

Take in the team they already have now with Wall, Wood, Porter Jr, Olynyk and Tate add to that their next couple of guys I would say Houston's future is set up pretty nicely
    They only keep their pick if it's in the top 4, though. And although their odds are decent (52.1%) that will happen, the other 47.9% is scary as hell. Three first round picks is nice, but a top 4 pick and two in the 20-24 range sounds a hell of a lot better than three picks in the 18-24 range.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast