Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Well, David Flair is still alive. It's Reid that died.
    Whatever you know what I ment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    If she’s anything it’s David flair had a sex change and never died

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wouldn’t surprise me if she did get a sex change there’s even youtube videos suggesting she might have.

Uh.............

I appreciate Charlotte's in-ring ability (though I believe she's not as strong on the mic as others believe), but her character, much like her father, is very one dimensional. It's "I'm the best, blah, blah." And when you got everybody saying similar things (Sasha, and Becky, etc) it's loses meaning.

I said it before and I will say it again, the best thing for Charlotte is to go to AEW. Fresher opponents, fresher storylines. She is stalled out in the WWE, to a point that they sent her to NXT to get her new opponents. Who doesn't want to see Charlotte .v. Statlander or Riho or Dr. Britt Baker, Shanna, Thunder Rosa, etc.
    Screw sabermetics.

The problem with the WWE's women division is that there is no depth. It's the reason why we've seen Nia and Shayna hold the tag team belts for most of the last year. Charlotte needs time away from the top of the women's card but that isn't happening because there are no mid card feuds to put her in and they don't want to put her in a tag team.

That leaves her with fighting for the title all the time. I guess they don't care that she gets more and more go away heat. Its a shame because they are wasting her talents by pushing her so hard down people's throats. I mean how long before she takes the title off Rhea Ripley for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Uh.............

I appreciate Charlotte's in-ring ability (though I believe she's not as strong on the mic as others believe), but her character, much like her father, is very one dimensional. It's "I'm the best, blah, blah." And when you got everybody saying similar things (Sasha, and Becky, etc) it's loses meaning.

I said it before and I will say it again, the best thing for Charlotte is to go to AEW. Fresher opponents, fresher storylines. She is stalled out in the WWE, to a point that they sent her to NXT to get her new opponents. Who doesn't want to see Charlotte .v. Statlander or Riho or Dr. Britt Baker, Shanna, Thunder Rosa, etc.
    this is false. They sent her there because they already had 2 champions who were carrying and didnt want to waste her and needed nxt to get ratings.. There is a reason they sent her and not banks/asuka etc... She was never sent there to get new opponents it was to try and make NXT a similar brand like smackdown and raw and over take aew etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is false. They sent her there because they already had 2 champions who were carrying and didnt want to waste her and needed nxt to get ratings.. There is a reason they sent her and not banks/asuka etc... She was never sent there to get new opponents it was to try and make NXT a similar brand like smackdown and raw and over take aew etc.
    Agreed to disagreed.
    Screw sabermetics.

bleacher report just released a Charlotte Flair puff-piece written by probably a Flair fanboy, trying to defend Flair and the company.

With the writer does not get is that while fans do appreciate her talent and in-ring ability, she gets so many unearned opportunities.
    Screw sabermetics.

I hope one day every woman in that locker room strike.

bleacher report just released a Charlotte Flair puff-piece written by probably a Flair fanboy, trying to defend Flair and the company.

With the writer does not get is that while fans do appreciate her talent and in-ring ability, she gets so many unearned opportunities.
    you could basically say the same thing about every star ever though. The rock/hhh/hbk/fat taker... for everything mick foley did for the business he never got anywhere near the opportunities that austin/rock/trips got... hell orton is another. Cena ring a bell? When you are great on the mic/have a great character and carry in the ring you deserve every opportunity that is given to you. Hell the miz right now deserves many more world title shots with all he has done for wwe forever... We dont know what charlotte or anyone does in the back or how hard they work etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you could basically say the same thing about every star ever though. The rock/hhh/hbk/fat taker... for everything mick foley did for the business he never got anywhere near the opportunities that austin/rock/trips got... hell orton is another. Cena ring a bell? When you are great on the mic/have a great character and carry in the ring you deserve every opportunity that is given to you. Hell the miz right now deserves many more world title shots with all he has done for wwe forever... We dont know what charlotte or anyone does in the back or how hard they work etc.

Maybe, but those guys were not limited in their rivals. Now that is not Charlotte's fault for the lack of depth in the women's division, but she does not elevate talent outside of Bayley/Banks and Lynch and even then it did not take much to elevate them because they were already talented, they just need a platform to perform. This is why Charlotte needs to leave WWE and prove she can elevated other women.
    Screw sabermetics.

Maybe, but those guys were not limited in their rivals. Now that is not Charlotte's fault for the lack of depth in the women's division, but she does not elevate talent outside of Bayley/Banks and Lynch and even then it did not take much to elevate them because they were already talented, they just need a platform to perform. This is why Charlotte needs to leave WWE and prove she can elevated other women.
    Man. I want to say it but it comes off as a sexist dick lol. Its the womans division. Charlotte basically should be wrestling with the men with her ability. Its no offense tbh it is just she is a freak of nature and not like china... She is just physically a god. Its a different spectrum man. You have charlotte/bayley/the man/sasha/bliss/bianca/asuka/uso wife and heart girl... the rest is trash. It sucks but it is what it is. I have always stated these girls could be amazing in wwe if it were seperate rings. TNA etc excels in the womans area because of smaller rings. Watching a 5 foot 4 girl bounce off the ropes with no momentum just doesnt do it. They wont let a guy fight a girl which is understandable because USA shut that **** down but they wont have seperate rings either. stupid. Fact remains charlotte could out perform a ton of dudes on the mens roster and not many others can period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12