Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Donít worry. Iím sure there will be plenty of opportunities this year for us to disagree. Lol
    Colts and Cowboys fans have a bad history or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Colts and Cowboys fans have a bad history or something?

#Team2

Also for what itís worth

https://www.sports-reference.com/blo...r-hof-monitor/

Edelman is at 36.18

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Jim Tyrer is at 111.88 and I don't think he'll ever make it into the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Jim Tyrer is at 111.88 and I don't think he'll ever make it into the HOF.
    Iím sure there are some outliers and itís not infallible.

Iím sure there are some outliers and itís not infallible.
    Oh no, that's no what I meant. His on-field performance more than qualifies him to get into the HOF. But he won't because he suicide-murdered his family.

Oh no, that's no what I meant. His on-field performance more than qualifies him to get into the HOF. But he won't because he suicide-murdered his family.
    Maybe I should brush up on history lol

Just an FYI, the argument lots of Pats fans make for Edelman I will shamelessly and annoyingly make for Hightower. He at least has a couple pro bowls and an all pro nod. But the play before Butlers INT vs SEA, Hightower made an unreal one arm tackle on Beast mode to even set it up. The force fumble vs ATL to ignite that comeback. He should have been MVP over Edelman vs the Rams too, quiet as itís kept.

I will be an obnoxious homer about it when he retires, that I can promise you all.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Just an FYI, the argument lots of Pats fans make for Edelman I will shamelessly and annoyingly make for Hightower. He at least has a couple pro bowls and an all pro nod. But the play before Butlers INT vs SEA, Hightower made an unreal one arm tackle on Beast mode to even set it up. The force fumble vs ATL to ignite that comeback. He should have been MVP over Edelman vs the Rams too, quiet as itís kept.

I will be an obnoxious homer about it when he retires, that I can promise you all.
    I'll support you on that as long as you always include that he should have won SB MVP in the Rams game over Edelman.

I'll support you on that as long as you always include that he should have won SB MVP in the Rams game over Edelman.
    Hightower should have been mvp is the hill Iím going to die on. I get that it always goes to offense because thereís a nice pretty stat line you can point to but Hightower was more impactful.

I love Hightower (and Edelman) but I just can't see him making it either.

Amazing for such a long run how few sure fire most of career guys played in NE. Brady, Gronk, Seymore, Vinaterri, is Bruschi a HOFer? Of course because of shenanigans like Peter King's HOF ****-erry I expect 2 very borderline guys to continually be a finalist to the point where the veteran committee thinks they were actually good and let them in.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Amazing for such a long run how few sure fire most of career guys played in NE. Brady, Gronk, Seymore, Vinaterri, is Bruschi a HOFer? Of course because of shenanigans like Peter King's HOF ****-erry I expect 2 very borderline guys to continually be a finalist to the point where the veteran committee thinks they were actually good and let them in.
    Bruschi is like if Edelman had a longer career. Very good, maybe not great, definitely not elite. But Bruschi never had Edelmans individual moments in the biggest games. I just donít see him getting in. Or he shouldnít. If Bruschi maybe had some of Edelmans iconic plays/moments or if Edelman had as long a career as Bruschi then maybe you could argue one sneaks in. I just canít see either of them.

I feel like Rodney Harrison, Hightower, Wilfork are the best guys to push through if you want more representation. Each won multiple rings, got postseason honors, longevity (Hightower less so but still playing). Harrison had 6 INTs in 6 playoff games across 03/04 playoffs and I think should have been MVP vs PHI. Hightower had the big plays I talked about and should have been MVP be LAR. Wilfork doesnít have any hugely memorable moments but he was a 2 gapping NT and I think his career is arguably worthy on its own merits without any NE affiliation push.

Yeah, Hightower is not a HOFer.

City of Champions

Bruschi is like if Edelman had a longer career. Very good, maybe not great, definitely not elite. But Bruschi never had Edelmans individual moments in the biggest games. I just donít see him getting in. Or he shouldnít. If Bruschi maybe had some of Edelmans iconic plays/moments or if Edelman had as long a career as Bruschi then maybe you could argue one sneaks in. I just canít see either of them.

I feel like Rodney Harrison, Hightower, Wilfork are the best guys to push through if you want more representation. Each won multiple rings, got postseason honors, longevity (Hightower less so but still playing). Harrison had 6 INTs in 6 playoff games across 03/04 playoffs and I think should have been MVP vs PHI. Hightower had the big plays I talked about and should have been MVP be LAR. Wilfork doesnít have any hugely memorable moments but he was a 2 gapping NT and I think his career is arguably worthy on its own merits without any NE affiliation push.
    Harrison should be in the hall the guy is criminally underrated

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast