Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 190
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    How much if any does LMA retirement effect Brooklyn's depth?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Hopefully we will find out in the ECF
    One and/or both teams prolly gonna sustain one or more massive injuries.

    Between Ben and Joel, they're glass.

    Between Kyrie, KD and Blake, they're glass.

    Between Kyrie, Harden and KD there's a high likely hood for off the court drama/issues.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    How much if any does LMA retirement effect Brooklyn's depth?
    Well they're out a starting center so thats something

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,345
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Well they're out a starting center so thats something

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That's my take on it too. I'll have to see who they sign into their final roster spot and also if they cut Tyler Johnson to make a 2nd open roster spot and who goes into it as well.

    The end of the regular season is a month away, so they better get to it.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Well they're out a starting center so thats something

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I thought DJ is their starting center?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I thought DJ is their starting center?
    He got benched and completely outta the rotation when Aldridge arrived.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    One and/or both teams prolly gonna sustain one or more massive injuries.

    Between Ben and Joel, they're glass.

    Between Kyrie, KD and Blake, they're glass.

    Between Kyrie, Harden and KD there's a high likely hood for off the court drama/issues.
    4 will happen. 76ers in 6. Done

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He got benched and completely outta the rotation when Aldridge arrived.
    I thought Nash is creating Lob City 2.0

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    4 will happen. 76ers in 6. Done
    Is there any matchup you hope the 76ers avoid in the playoffs?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,840
    Sexton killing Curry

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,840
    Of course Wiggins is prime Jordan against us and carrying GS.

    He has wrecked us his entire career and itís really strange.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Is there any matchup you hope the 76ers avoid in the playoffs?
    Miami or Boston in the First round. These two teams have success against the 76ers.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Of course Wiggins is prime Jordan against us and carrying GS.

    He has wrecked us his entire career and itís really strange.
    Wiggs will always be remembered in my mind as the guy who got stripped by Isaiah Canaan in the summer league Cavs vs Rockets game with almost no time in the 4th.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,850
    Boston is hot on this west coast trip.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    94
    Jalen Brown had probably the best game of his career, 40 points on 17-20 shooting, + 36.

    It looks like this Boston team is getting hot at the right time.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •