Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    My god, Luka is filthy!
    Heís great but that win couldnít have happened without luck.
    -Doncic goes to the hoop for a layup down three with under 4 seconds left. Huh?
    -He misses but is fouled and then he misses one of the free throws.
    -Then Grayson Allen*, a 91% free throw shooter this season, misses both free throws.
    -Then, Doncic stumbles and just tosses up a shot that happens to go in.

*If anybody would miss two in that position to not ice the game, Iím glad it was that jerk. Dope was even smiling on the bench after the misses.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Heís great but that win couldnít have happened without luck.
    -Doncic goes to the hoop for a layup down three with under 4 seconds left. Huh?
    -He misses but is fouled and then he misses one of the free throws.
    -Then Grayson Allen*, a 91% free throw shooter this season, misses both free throws.
    -Then, Doncic stumbles and just tosses up a shot that happens to go in.

*If anybody would miss two in that position to not ice the game, Iím glad it was that jerk. Dope was even smiling on the bench after the misses.
    Sometimes I wonder if people are good or just lucky.

Local radio was talking about the Sixers bench unit today with Tim Legler and he made a good point:

Itís not that the Sixers bench is bad. Itís most bench units have 2-3 out of 6-7 guys play well at the same time. A few weeks ago with Embiid out the Sixers bench was lights out. The bigger issue is the Sixers bench goes hot and cold as a unit, along with Doc not really staggering important starters all that well. He said the addition of George Hill should aid second unit playoff minutes by adding a more pure ball handler who can shoot to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skill/good to get off the shot and get it to be a good look. Luck that it went in. Too many people want to tag shots like this pure skill or pure luck.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Skill/good to get off the shot and get it to be a good look. Luck that it went in. Too many people want to tag shots like this pure skill or pure luck.

I watched it live and could only laugh. I personally think Luka is super likeable. I enjoy watching the Mavs bc of him and KP.

Local radio was talking about the Sixers bench unit today with Tim Legler and he made a good point:

Itís not that the Sixers bench is bad. Itís most bench units have 2-3 out of 6-7 guys play well at the same time. A few weeks ago with Embiid out the Sixers bench was lights out. The bigger issue is the Sixers bench goes hot and cold as a unit, along with Doc not really staggering important starters all that well. He said the addition of George Hill should aid second unit playoff minutes by adding a more pure ball handler who can shoot to the mix.

Last night on the national broadcast they also made a good point. I wonder whose minutes Hill takes. If he goes back to being that 20-25 minute a night guy, he could potentially bump a couple few guys out in the playoff rotation.

Last night on the national broadcast they also made a good point. I wonder whose minutes Hill takes. If he goes back to being that 20-25 minute a night guy, he could potentially bump a couple few guys out in the playoff rotation.
    I think Thybulle/Korkmaz is going to become a matchup dependent. I think Hill comes at the expense of a few minutes of a couple of guys here and there. Some Curry, Green, Thybulle, Korkmaz, Scott minutes will all be sacrificed. I do want to see a ďbenchĒ unit of Hill, Curry, Green/Korkmaz/Thybulle, Simmons, Dwight out there. Ben has become so good at that tight PnR, Iím curious if it could work with three shooters and those two.

I think Thybulle/Korkmaz is going to become a matchup dependent. I think Hill comes at the expense of a few minutes of a couple of guys here and there. Some Curry, Green, Thybulle, Korkmaz, Scott minutes will all be sacrificed. I do want to see a ďbenchĒ unit of Hill, Curry, Green/Korkmaz/Thybulle, Simmons, Dwight out there. Ben has become so good at that tight PnR, Iím curious if it could work with three shooters and those two.

Bro, speaking of. Why was Green taken off the floor in needing a defensive stop situation?

Is he that old or was it just situational?

Them taking Curry off I understand but when I seen Green go off with him I was confused.

Bro, speaking of. Why was Green taken off the floor in needing a defensive stop situation?

Them taking Curry off I understand but when I seen Green go off with him I was confused.
    No clue. I missed who he was swapped with. Might be to avoid putting Green and Thybulle on the court together.

No clue. I missed who he was swapped with. Might be to avoid putting Green and Thybulle on the court together.

You're probably right, it was Thyb for Green and Tucker for Curry.

lucky happens once in a while. But when a guy is consistently good how could it be luck bruh, he is absolutely filthy
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 04-15-2021 at 02:20 PM.

I would say Thybulle is the better defender at this point. Green doesnt have the same lateral quickness he once did. Hes still a good defender dong get me wrong, but at this stage Simmons & Thybulle are better.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I would say Thybulle is the better defender at this point. Green doesnt have the same lateral quickness he once did. Hes still a good defender don't get me wrong, but at this stage [bSimmons & Thybulle[/b] are better.
    Wonder how they'll do against the Nets big 3.

Agreed.

Wonder how they'll do against the Nets big 3.
    Hopefully we will find out in the ECF

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast