Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The projected missing time starts at 11 months, that's crazy...
    Shwoo, they just said 12 months on TNT, that's tough.

But I think it really depends on the player. Plus him being a cornerstone of the franchise, they will be cautious with him.

We can probably expect to see him back fall of 2022, long as there isn't some other kind of pause to this season or that one.

12 months seems kinda long for acl's nowadays unless he also tore his mcl etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    12 months seems kinda long for acl's nowadays unless he also tore his mcl etc.
    You think so? Who are some recent ACL tears in the NBA. I wasn't really sure. Wasn't Lavine like 11 or 12 months?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You think so? Who are some recent ACL tears in the NBA. I wasn't really sure. Wasn't Lavine like 11 or 12 months?
    looks like it was 11. I think I might have been thinking about the nfl where its 9 months, but who knows.

Also, Dort is completely on fire in the jazz game and I don't get why brantley doesn't get oni's minutes. he is a much better ball handler and seems like he is so much smoother on defense. when oni was shooting 40% from 3 it made sense, but now that he is down to 35% with some absolute clankers lately I don't see it.

Sucks for Denver. They could make so much noise in the playoffs with the addition of Gordon.

Happy that the Nets-Twolves game played in the afternoon.

Brooklyn-Philly for First place Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Brooklyn-Philly for First place Wednesday
    Big 3 plus Aldridge all questionable for tomorrow.

lol okc was up 17 in the first and are now down 24. casual 81 to 40 run.

man the probable worst thing about that murray injury was that there was only 50 seconds and they were down 8. while not technically over, 99% of the time your losing that game. Also, the okc tank is so ridiculous.

Big 3 plus Aldridge all questionable for tomorrow.
    Don't you dare make excuses for the 'paper champion.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Don't you dare make excuses for the 'paper champion.'
    Joe Harris, Claxton, Shamet, Green, and Brown coming for the 76ers necks! lol

Philly next 6 games will determine if they will be the top seed in the East.

Nets
    Clippers
    Warriors
    Suns
    Bucks
    Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    looks like it was 11. I think I might have been thinking about the nfl where its 9 months, but who knows.

Also, Dort is completely on fire in the jazz game and I don't get why brantley doesn't get oni's minutes. he is a much better ball handler and seems like he is so much smoother on defense. when oni was shooting 40% from 3 it made sense, but now that he is down to 35% with some absolute clankers lately I don't see it.
    I read that no NBA players came back from that injury earlier than 11 months, JJ Hickson did it in 11, others more.

12 months is a realistic expectation for Jamal Murray. Denver can't afford to risk their franchise PG.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast