Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 192
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,807
    Joel embiid is the best player in the league and most unstoppable... The clippers literally tripled teamed him a ton when he got the ball outside or inside the paint.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,807
    Also Tyler herro

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Good win for the 76ers.

    Free throws:

    Embiid 16-18
    Clippers 10-16
    he should have gotten 30 fta tonight with how they were triple team fouling him lol

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,729
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    the mavs are really disappointing me. they are a 90% ft shooter from missing two ft's or a supremely lucky 3pter away from being 1-5 after their great win against the jazz. luckily they still the softest schedule left so I won't count them out of anything, but they have to be better.
    Their roster construction is so flawed from top to bottom. I dunno how they reshape this roster without seeing a low point first.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,446
    MRI on right ankle sprain of Utah Jazz All-Star guard Donovan Mitchell revealed no structural damage, sources tell ESPN. Hes expected to miss several games before hes cleared to return.

    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1383415701394710529

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Good win for the 76ers.

    Free throws:

    Embiid 16-18
    Clippers 10-16
    I hate when people post stuff like this. the Clippers so rarely take it to the rim. its worked for them since like over half the team is shooting a career high in 3pt%, if not basically all of them.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    94
    It feels like the Heat have just mailed it in this year. The Finals run took a lot out of them.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Joel embiid is the best player in the league and most unstoppable... The clippers literally tripled teamed him a ton when he got the ball outside or inside the paint.
    That would be Zion

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,024
    The*Utah Jazz*will reportedly sit center Rudy Gobert, guard Mike Conley and center Derrick Favors against the*Los Angeles Lakers*on Saturday.

    According to ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski, the Jazz are listing "injury recovery" as the reason for their absence.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,024
    A good G-league game at 04:30 PM (ET)

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    That would be Zion
    No it's Joel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The*Utah Jazz*will reportedly sit center Rudy Gobert, guard Mike Conley and center Derrick Favors against the*Los Angeles Lakers*on Saturday.

    According to ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski, the Jazz are listing "injury recovery" as the reason for their absence.
    Utah is being cautious. I don't blame them. I still believe they want the 1 seed though.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No it's Joel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Utah is being cautious. I don't blame them. I still believe they want the 1 seed though.
    I support them because now we have a chance to win this game lol

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Also Tyler herro
    You will never let it go

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •