Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

1 33.33%
  • Split

2 66.67%
  • Sox Win Series

0 0%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Cleveland Indians (5-3) @ Chicago White Sox (4-5) | 4/12 - 4/15

Cleveland Indians (5-3) @ Chicago White Sox (4-5)
    Guaranteed Rate Field - Chicago, IL | 4/12 - 4/15

Monday April 12, 2021 @ 7:10pm CT on NBCSN++
    Triston McKenzie, RHP (0-0, 2.45 ERA) vs. Dallas Keuchel, LHP (0-0, 7.00 ERA)

Indians: Monday marks the first time Cleveland needs a fifth starter, and McKenzie earned the spot. He didn't have the strongest spring campaign, but he bounced back nicely in his first relief outing, allowing one run on two hits in 3-2/3 frames.
    White Sox: The veteran southpaw posted a 1.99 ERA in 2020, but he's off to a slower start through his first two starts this season. Keuchel has allowed seven earned runs over nine innings pitched, with seven strikeouts and five walks.

Tuesday April 13, 2021 @ 7:10pm CT on NBCSN
    Shane Bieber, RHP (0-1, 3.65 ERA) vs. Lucas Giolito, RHP (1-0, 4.22 ERA)

Indians: Bieber's top priority entering the 2021 season was getting deeper into games than he did in 2020. Even though he has already turned in two quality starts, he will be looking to work even deeper into the game against the White Sox.
    White Sox: Giolito has struck out 18 over 10-2/3 innings this season, working 5-1/3 innings in each of his two West Coast starts. He fanned 10 against the Mariners in his start on April 6 and has walked just three with six hits allowed.

Wednesday April 14, 2021 @ 7:10pm CT on NBCSN+
    Zach Plesac, RHP (1-1, 1.38 ERA) vs. Carlos Rodon, LHP (1-0, 0.00 ERA)

Plesac was stellar last time out, tossing seven scoreless innings against the Tigers. He allowed just three hits with no walks and six strikeouts. In five career starts against the Sox, Plesac pitched to a 3.03 ERA and a 0.91 WHIP
    White Sox: Rodon picked up a win for the first time since 4/19/19 and looked good in doing so. The southpaw struck out nine over five innings, walking three and yielding two hits. He recorded 19 swings and misses in 95 pitches.

Thursday April 15, 2021 @ 1:10pm CT on NBCSN
    Aaron Civale, RHP (2-0, 2.45 ERA) vs. Lance Lynn, RHP (1-0, 0.00 ERA)

Indians: Civale looks to keep his win streak alive on Thursday. The right hander has made two starts this season both against the Tigers and secured two wins. He owns a 2.45 ERA in 14-2/3 innings with 3 walks and 12 strikeouts.
    White Sox: Lynn was truly dominate in his home opener shutout against the Royals on 4/08. Lynn struck out 11 over 111 pitches without issuing a walk, recording his fourth career complete game and second shutout.
    Last edited by DaSox_05; 04-14-2021 at 08:11 AM.

I wish we had a Closer yesterday.

Rumblings are on twitter that Rodon is sick, not covid related but might not pitch tonight.

Also tonight is the first game Len Kasper is doing on TV with Steve Stone.

That sucks. Was looking forward to seeing him pitch after his last start.

Rodon scratched and Keuchel pitching.

I love me some Adam Eaton!!!

Eaton good.... in the neighborhood!

How do you not score on the Moncada hit!!! You have to know where all the defenders are before he swings!!! Stupid ****ing baseball team!! So far I see no difference with LaRussa in the dougout!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    How do you not score on the Moncada hit!!! You have to know where all the defenders are before he swings!!! Stupid ****ing baseball team!! So far I see no difference with LaRussa in the dougout!!
    Def has to score there. I was shocked when I saw LouBob slowing up at 3rd. I'm guessing he froze on the line, but I thought that was pretty evident it wasn't being caught.

Crazy win, but with our luck this year, I'll take it.

Ozzie made a good point. Last year, with bases loaded, no one out, and Keuchel struggling, Ricky would have kept him in with the low pitch count. Our pitching was managed perfect tonight. You bring in our freshest power arm in Marshall, and he gets us out with only 1 run scored. Then goes to Bummer, but plays the right matchup with Heuer to get the last out, rather then trusting Bummer for the whole inning. Then let Heuer for 2.1 innings, realizing he was on his game.

Speaking of Heuer, that Changeup was something special tonight with that nasty heat. He was painting out there.

Updated the first post and moved the starters around. Cleveland hasn't named a starter for Thursday yet, but I believe it will be Civale.

A win is a win from last night, I'll take it. They're struggling with RISP right now, just need one hit to get out of this funk.

Why didn't Vaughn play last night? If your not going to play him, might as well send him down to get at bats.You have Garcia,Williams and Mendick in the lineup at the same time?If your going to pick and choose when you play him vs who's pitching last night was the night to play him, not tonight!

Cleveland Indians (5-3) @ Chicago White Sox (4-5) | 4/12 - 4/15

No minors to send him to right now.

I agree though the bottom of that lineup last night was gross to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Pierzynski4Prez;33904617]No minors to send him to right now.
    I know they start in May....But you get my point. Play him.

I agree though the bottom of that lineup last night was gross to look at.

Everyone here knows my take on Madigral , but they should also play him too as much as possible. WTF you drafted him 4th overall............

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast