Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    turn overs cost the game a little bad rotation from coach as well. This is a game they could have won.

They are following a pattern. One good game one bad game. Frank can not keep them consistently winning.
    Soon to be seen together!

Were we down big during the tht dunk?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Were we down big during the tht dunk?
    double digits I believe
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    double digits I believe
    And the bench was celebrating like we weren't getting blasted. Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    turn overs cost the game a little bad rotation from coach as well. This is a game they could have won.
    That is one of our problems along with inconsistent shooting. Still we are missing Lebron and Davis.

Was only following the scores thru my phone. Was it a typical Lakers, wasted game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Was only following the scores thru my phone. Was it a typical Lakers, wasted game?
    Same pattern.

Didn't watch the game, so we could've took the 4th seed but we lost badly to the knicks...

Seems like we can't win 2 straights games...

We better man up tonight because charlotte is no joke anymore, then we face boston, utah x2, dallas ◊2...

What happened to AD2?

3 points?

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    What happened to AD2?

3 points?
    3pts but most importantly only 3 shots...
    I wasn't able to watch the game for once, I watched the complete highlights and it seems like no one was looking for him and particularly that black hole schroder who's only looking to shoot first...

Vogel has to fix it and quickly, there's no point of having a dominant center if no one is looking to feed him...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    3pts but most importantly only 3 shots...
    I wasn't able to watch the game for once, I watched the complete highlights and it seems like no one was looking for him and particularly that black hole schroder who's only looking to shoot first...

Vogel has to fix it and quickly, there's no point of having a dominant center if no one is looking to feed him...
    +1

I'm glad Randle is on another level right now, he was definitely my favorite youngster of our rebuilding process.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I was always high on him because he seemed to work hard. I can't get the laker feed because in NY it's blacked out. The announcers had a really awesome story about what Randle said he learned about playing with Kobe. Randle said that when he came into the league Kobe told him whenever you go land in a new city, you have to go to gym and get shots up no matter how late or inconvenient it is. So Randle says he's been doing it ever since. So a few days after Kobe passed, Randle lands somewhere late and he gets the Knicks to get a local high school to keep their gym open so that he can go shoot. Randle meets the athletic director and he tells Randle "guys don't do this sort of thing anymore, the last guy who came in here this late to do something like this was Kobe". Randle said he got chills when he heard that and that it was a really emotional moment for him.
    Good story bro. Thanks for sharing it. I would get the chills if I was Randle also. It does look like he is legit now. He has passed Ingram in my opinion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast