Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wow. That went clear over your head. You completely missed the point and while doing so, interjected that trademark, whiney, negativity that actually may not end up being accurate. We don't know if this team will have 4 guys in the HOF. It could. But you cry about the 90s teams having 3 Yankee HOF players and Wade Boggs.

In any case, as stated, you missed the point by a mile. It was not about the Yankees. It was about baseball in general. It was suggesting that there have been countless times when teams were 4 back in april and ended up in the playoffs.
    There are also countless times teams have been 4 back in April and ended up in the tank.

We don't know what will happen. Just like we don't know when you act like an honest, accountable adult.
    Just a couple yrs ago when the Nats won the WS they got to 12 games below .500 in the first half and ended up winning it all. Its not how you start, its always how you finish.

At this point i have very little concern with there W-L record and i'm far more concerned with how certain players aren't playing and other aspects of the team. I still believe, especially for the offense that this group is way, way to talented and have a strong track record of performing at a very high level to continue performing at the plate this way

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No question the middle of the order has not produced. I posted some stats earlier that are clear testimony to the fact. My point was in reference to Bruce at 1B. He isn't hitting and has a hole in his glove. Imo Ford couldn't be much worse. ....and they do miss Voit's bat and glove.
    Actually Gittens, the person that should have gotten the job, out of spring training should be called up.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The Yankees needed 6 runs to win that game since the jays scored 5 . And after the two solo shots , they still needed the big two run hit from gio just to get it up the point that it was a tie game . And would have needed atleast one more homerun to win it . So yeah gio’s 2 run hit and atleast another homerun is a lot more than the two solo hrs from earlier in the game ,

You argue just to hear yourself talk. MY POINT, which you never get, is a solo home run could have won that game.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wow. That went clear over your head. You completely missed the point and while doing so, interjected that trademark, whiney, negativity that actually may not end up being accurate. We don't know if this team will have 4 guys in the HOF. It could. But you cry about the 90s teams having 3 Yankee HOF players and Wade Boggs.

In any case, as stated, you missed the point by a mile. It was not about the Yankees. It was about baseball in general. It was suggesting that there have been countless times when teams were 4 back in april and ended up in the playoffs.
    There are also countless times teams have been 4 back in April and ended up in the tank.

We don't know what will happen. Just like we don't know when you act like an honest, accountable adult.

I think that's a long long time coming.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Yankees are using a spot starter tomorrow and haven’t announced who that is gonna be yet . And what does yesterday’s game have to do with what the Yankees are gonna do tomorrow ? The post you quoted was me saying they are likely gonna go with a bullpen game to start the upcoming series . So I have no idea why you are even bringing up yesterday’s game .
    Let me try again. Try very hard to pay attention, and if you need to, find someone to explain this to you. You asked what that game has to do with tomorrow. What that game has to do with tomorrow, which is now today, is THEY GAVE THE STARTERS FOR THE UP_COMING SERIES. Got it?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Let me try again. Try very hard to pay attention, and if you need to, find someone to explain this to you. You asked what that game has to do with tomorrow. What that game has to do with tomorrow, which is now today, is THEY GAVE THE STARTERS FOR THE UP_COMING SERIES. Got it?
    Actually Nelson wasn’t announced until just before tonight’s game so try again .

Actually Nelson wasn’t announced until just before tonight’s game so try again .

Just stop. Could you be anymore annoying? When you start watching games you might learn something. It's possible but I sure wouldn't wager on it.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Just stop. Could you be anymore annoying? When you start watching games you might learn something. It's possible but I sure wouldn't wager on it.
    I am annoying ? I am not the one who keeps trolling other posters the DAY AFTER they post . Doesn’t get more annoying than that

I am annoying ? I am not the one who keeps trolling other posters the DAY AFTER they post . Doesn’t get more annoying than that

YES. you are annoying. Should we take a poll? I don't TROLL anyone. If you don't like being responded to, I suggest not posting. If you post, people are going to respond.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425