Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    ^^^They are already pushing Charlotte as the golden child again. Turning her heel isn't going to get her over as a babyface. People know she's the John Cena of the women's division. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte took the belt of Rhea and they have another triple threat for the title at MITB or Summerslam between Charlotte, Becky and Ronda.

They had something with the Fiend but his booking has been awful. Like I said, in the attitude or ruthless aggression era that gets over because they could have booked him like Jig Saw outside the ring and a heartless bastard who squashes his opponents inside the ring. Yeah, okay so Alexa turned on Bray which to me makes no sense but who is the nightmare she is going to create to face Bray? It's not like Alexa can get her comeuppance either. With Peacock doing all their streaming, they'll be no male on female violence. Not saying that needs to happen but the Fiend needs to be unique in relation to the rest of the roster. Those horrible things have to be in his repertoire because that's what the character is.

If they aren't going to do those things, he just becomes a dude with a mask and a red light during his matches who loses most of the time.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-13-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    ^^^They are already pushing Charlotte as the golden child again. Turning her heel isn't going to get her over as a babyface. People know she's the John Cena of the women's division. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte took the belt of Rhea and they have another triple threat for the title at MITB or Summerslam between Charlotte, Becky and Ronda.

They had something with the Fiend but his booking has been awful. Like I said, in the attitude or ruthless aggression era that gets over because they could have booked him like Jig Saw outside the ring and a heartless bastard who squashes his opponents inside the ring. Yeah, okay so Alexa turned on Bray which to me makes no sense but who is the nightmare she is going to create to face Bray? It's not Alexa can get her comeuppance either. With Peacock doing all their streaming, they'll be no male on female violence. Not saying that needs to happen but the Fiend needs to be unique in relation to the rest of the roster. Those horrible things have to be in repertoire because that's what the character is. That makes the character believable.

If they aren't going to do those things, he just becomes a dude with a mask and a red light during his matches who loses most of the time.
    Did you watch the RR/Asuka match? If you didnt please do.. It was awful/Slow and botches galore... Think about how awful you have to be to be bad in the ring with asuka... This is why they push charlotte and this is why they need to keep pushing the man and bayley as well... These 3 plus banks and beliar are so far above everyone else its insanity. Charlotte isnt just better she is worlds better.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Did you watch the RR/Asuka match? If you didnt please do.. It was awful/Slow and botches galore... Think about how awful you have to be to be bad in the ring with asuka... This is why they push charlotte and this is why they need to keep pushing the man and bayley as well... These 3 plus banks and beliar are so far above everyone else its insanity. Charlotte isnt just better she is worlds better.
    Not blaming Rhea for that. They had a bad build to a match they had no chemistry in. That's what happens when you rush a feud. Ripley had some very good matches in NXT with the likes of Baszler, Storm, Shirai, etc. If you want to build up the credibility of that division, you need more stars. The way to build more stars is to put the belt on other women besides Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley and Asuka. Unfortunately, Vince can't wait to put that belt back on Charlotte. We know that's happening. The only way that doesn't happen is if Becky and Ronda come back like ASAP.

There's no doubting how good Charlotte is but her dominating that division really creates go away heat. She doesn't need a belt on her all the time.

Rhea was even worse last night than she was at Mania. Iím done with her. Get her off my tv. For real. Send her back to NXT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

They had something with the Fiend but his booking has been awful. Like I said, in the attitude or ruthless aggression era that gets over because they could have booked him like Jig Saw outside the ring and a heartless bastard who squashes his opponents inside the ring. Yeah, okay so Alexa turned on Bray which to me makes no sense but who is the nightmare she is going to create to face Bray? It's not like Alexa can get her comeuppance either. With Peacock doing all their streaming, they'll be no male on female violence. Not saying that needs to happen but the Fiend needs to be unique in relation to the rest of the roster. Those horrible things have to be in his repertoire because that's what the character is.

Of course they are, because Vince canít even have the belt on someone new for what a day? Without throwing Charlottes name in the mix.

Despite being a great athlete and in-ring performer, Charlotte is BORING as a character. I do agree it was WAY TOO EARLY to put the belt on Ripley, so I think the belt needs to be put back on Asuka.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415