Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    that being said I hate that roman won but i get it... He will lose at summerslam against a cena to break flairs record or a roster shake up moment etc... He was never going to lose to edge or DB. Now we get Roman/Cesaro for a few months plus edge Vs DB for a few months. Roman is a fantastic heel but I wish it would have been put on DB but neither DB nor edge can be trusted because of injuries and because they dont sell like roman. Then there is the fact that they could build him up for another year never let him lose and bring back brock... face brock taking the title off of roman/paul would be ****ing lit

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Your ratings are pretty bad IMO. That Ripley Asuka match wasn't good, DB/Edge/RR was terrible and honestly the Banks Bianca match was pretty sloppy.
    yea not a fan of any of those top 3 either. Bianca vs sasha wasnt a great match to me at all and rhea vs asuka was worse. I am glad they got to main event though... sasha deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that being said I hate that roman won but i get it... He will lose at summerslam against a cena to break flairs record or a roster shake up moment etc... He was never going to lose to edge or DB. Now we get Roman/Cesaro for a few months plus edge Vs DB for a few months. Roman is a fantastic heel but I wish it would have been put on DB but neither DB nor edge can be trusted because of injuries and because they dont sell like roman. Then there is the fact that they could build him up for another year never let him lose and bring back brock... face brock taking the title off of roman/paul would be ****ing lit
    And this is why I donít watch anymore that sounds god awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get why Roman won but where does Smackdown go from here? I know Cesaro and perhaps after that Big E and Nakamura but none of those guys...at least right now....are long term feuds. Ideally, I would probably want to see a Reigns/Rollins feud but that needs to take time before that story is ready to tell. As for Roman/Brock, that needs to be saved for next WM season. With that said, how ridiculous stupid was Roman pinning both guys? That's cartoony to me.

With that said, never been a fan of both shows "top" belt being on one side of the aisle. I don't like both top champions being heels.
    Screw sabermetics.

we got sister abigal which i have been screaming about since day 1... put the womans title on her now

Meet the new Bray Wyatt, same as the old Bray Wyatt. Not the eater of worlds but the eater of pins. I know his in ring work isn't great but they screw this guy at every turn in terms of taking his character seriously. They had to drop the red lighting in his matches too. It's awful.

The second night wasn't as good as the first night but I am glad Rhea and Bianca won. The female division needs new stars. Now, don't take the titles off either girl right away, please.

Overall, it was a good Wrestlemania despite so many weak builds. I'm glad they kept the strap on Roman. It would have been too soon to take the title off of him. My only complaint with his run is too much Jey Uso. You want to book him as a dominant heel then he shouldn't need constant help from his cousin to retain his title.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-12-2021 at 05:27 AM.

Oh and breaking up the Hurt Business makes even less sense now that Lashley retained the title. Take your most over faction and break them up for no reason. Good job Vince. I bet that's because up until a day or two ago, he had Drew winning the title here then realized he could milk this feud for another couple of PPVs.

This should be the structure for every WrestleMania going forward. 2 nights so we don't have to sit through 7 hours of wrestling in one day.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-12-2021 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Meet the new Bray Wyatt, same as the old Bray Wyatt. Not the eater of worlds but the eater of pins. I know his in ring work isn't great but they screw this guy at every turn in terms of taking his character seriously. They had to drop the red lighting in his matches too. It's awful.

The second night wasn't as good as the first night but I am glad Rhea and Bianca won. The female division needs new stars. Now, don't take the titles off either girl right away, please.

Overall, it was a good Wrestlemania despite so many weak builds. I'm glad they kept the strap on Roman. It would have been too soon to take the title off of him. My only complaint with his run is too much Jey Uso. You want to book him as a dominant heel then he shouldn't need constant help from his cousin to retain his title.
    disagree strongly... keep it on bianca but rhea is ***... put it on any 1 of charlotte/becky/bayley or hell even bring ronda back but put it on sister abigal and the goat futture woman of wwe... They didnt hurt bray please stop... Bray needed time off and alexia carried without him so give some damn credit lol... Now we have a shot at the stable that made her so strong before she was even legit... this is story telling. Bray and the fiend can eventually be just that but we need bliss as sister and we need her to be the brock of the womans division because the womans division needs it. Make her baby bray where she is a monster/kicks out of everything and destroys for a year while playing mind games etc... this is perfection and i pray we get a long *** bliss dominating era because she deserves it and she shouldnt take a back seat to bray or the fiend.

Oh and breaking up the Hurt Business makes even less sense now that Lashley retained the title. Take your most over faction and break them up for no reason. Good job Vince. I bet that's because up until a day or two ago, he had Drew winning the title here then realized he could milk this feud for another couple of PPVs.

This should be the structure for every WrestleMania going forward. 2 nights so we don't have to sit through 7 hours of wrestling in one day.
    now this i agree with. I feel like they broke them up trying to make him a heel but he got the crowd more than drew... so now what? Clearly the fans want lashley... I feel like if you wanted lashley heel you should just keep him with the hurt business lol... this was ****ing stupid.

Which is why I hope they start the process of turning Drew Mc heel tonight.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    disagree strongly... keep it on bianca but rhea is ***... put it on any 1 of charlotte/becky/bayley or hell even bring ronda back but put it on sister abigal and the goat futture woman of wwe... They didnt hurt bray please stop... Bray needed time off and alexia carried without him so give some damn credit lol... Now we have a shot at the stable that made her so strong before she was even legit... this is story telling. Bray and the fiend can eventually be just that but we need bliss as sister and we need her to be the brock of the womans division because the womans division needs it. Make her baby bray where she is a monster/kicks out of everything and destroys for a year while playing mind games etc... this is perfection and i pray we get a long *** bliss dominating era because she deserves it and she shouldnt take a back seat to bray or the fiend.
    I can't with Charlotte anymore. I understand the WWE wants her to be the face of the women's division but enough with the title reigns. The problem with Charlotte is the women's division is so weak that you can't put her in any other feuds besides fighting for the women's championship. Maybe put her back in a tag team for a while because its way too much Charlotte overkill.

Rhea was great in NXT. The build for this match sucked but that wasn't on her. She's most likely a transitional champion anyway because Becky and Ronda will be back soon.

Yeah dude its becoming harder and harder to take Bray seriously if he can't win matches. This goes back all the way to Hell in the Cell match against Seth Rollins that ended in DQ. Him losing to Goldberg was pathetic as well. Maybe his Fiend character is a product of a different era because they cut its balls off in this one. He loses way too much, he should be squashing his opponents, blood should be included in some of his matches, etc.

I wish they would keep mania to two days, but Steph said it will end when things go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I wish they would keep mania to two days, but Steph said it will end when things go back to normal.
    Iím glad itís going back to one day no reason to make it two nights.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    One night of WM is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid. By the halfway point of a 7 hour PPV, people are bored and are ready to leave but the can't because they stay to "justify the price" of a WM ticket. 2 nights is beautiful. It allows WWE to utilize the full roster.

WWE, we be "morans."
    Screw sabermetics.

I can't with Charlotte anymore. I understand the WWE wants her to be the face of the women's division but enough with the title reigns. The problem with Charlotte is the women's division is so weak that you can't put her in any other feuds besides fighting for the women's championship. Maybe put her back in a tag team for a while because its way too much Charlotte overkill.
    Agree. I know it won't happen but the best thing for Charlotte would be either to focus on Hollywood full time or jump to AEW. I know it won't happen because Vince will throw the bank at Charlotte to get her to stay and keep away from AEW but there is literally NOTHING else for her to accomplish in the WWE. Charlotte in AEW makes more sense than Charlotte saying in the WWE but like I said, it won't happen.

Rhea was great in NXT. The build for this match sucked but that wasn't on her. She's most likely a transitional champion anyway because Becky and Ronda will be back soon.
    I do agree that Rhea is a transitional champ as her first run but it would not surprise me is she grows beyond there and people like Becky and Ronda put her over. Well not Ronda, but Becky definitely would.

Yeah dude its becoming harder and harder to take Bray seriously if he can't win matches. This goes back all the way to Hell in the Cell match against Seth Rollins that ended in DQ. Him losing to Goldberg was pathetic as well. Maybe his Fiend character is a product of a different era because they cut its balls off in this one. He loses way too much, he should be squashing his opponents, blood should be included in some of his matches, etc.
    People want him to be the Undertaker of his generation but Bray is quickly becoming the Doink of his generation. I would rebuild "Wyatt Family" starting with Braun returning. And then I would not limit this "Wyatt Family" to any one show. Let them be a freelance faction and create havoc on all three of the WWE shows.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast