Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Double powerbomb. Bianca has gotten better since her NXT run.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Beautiful Tornado DDT by Sasha.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Armbar using Biancas braid....awesome.

Ok I'm not sure if Sasha botched that Del Rio stomp or not.

Looks like Sasha kicked out?

Nice finish by Bianca. What a match. That match was better than Becky/Charlotte/Ronda.

That doesnít look like a 3 count? Looks like she let go before the ref counted to 3?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    That doesnít look like a 3 count? Looks like she let go before the ref counted to 3?
    Not sure if that was a botch.

I just watched it again, no kickout. Cole blew the call...I bet Vince cussed him the **** out on the headset lol

Ok guys and gals if any read this. How was night 1? I thought it was ok. Drew/Lashley, Cesaro/Seth was good. Bianca/Sasha was fire, MOTN, maybe MOTY so far.

Bianca should be the face of the womens division and maybe all of WWE. Tonight she earned to be with Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Asuka level. Lets see if Rhea can also get on that level.

I really don't like how the Lashley/Drew match ending. For such a powerhouse like Lashley to need outside interference from MVP lessens his win, imo. It's too early in Lashley's run to rely on outside interference from MVP. He needed to win this match straight up without help.

IDK where they are going with Lashley now. Overpowering certain performers like Brock and Lashley hurts the product because it limits what the WWE can do storyline wise. Right now, it's either Drew, Braun or a returning Brock. Drew/Lashley needs to be put on pause for now and I am not exactly excited about a potential Brock or Braun match. Short term, I would be ok with a feud with Orton or Bray.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Ok guys and gals if any read this. How was night 1? I thought it was ok. Drew/Lashley, Cesaro/Seth was good. Bianca/Sasha was fire, MOTN, maybe MOTY so far.

Bianca should be the face of the womens division and maybe all of WWE. Tonight she earned to be with Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Asuka level. Lets see if Rhea can also get on that level.
    Iím already feeling sorry for her because we all know who will get a title shot against her.

Day 2 here we go!

So they brought back the Johnny Depp wannabe for night 2.

Hulk is a pirate. The crowd is booing Hulk.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast