Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wrestlmania 37 viewing thread

Im Back for wrestleeeeeemania.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Im just catching up i debated watching this.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

lol weather delay......wow

This is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by itsdapee View Post
    This is horrible
    I decided to watch this for the crowd reactions. I hope WWE don't play with the audio and lets the crowd do its thing.

It just seems to me since the pandemic. WWE has been so bad, between Retribution, The Bray Wyatt over the top fantasy stuff. The ruined Edge comeback by turning him heel.

I hope the fans voice can make WWE change course.

So is it awkward that Titus and Hulk are together?

This is so bad...get them out of here

Is anyone elseís audio coming in like a Japanese Godzilla movie?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Is anyone elseís audio coming in like a Japanese Godzilla movie?
    I hear a little audio stuff but not bad.

Bobby vs Drew is first.

I hate that they make Drew carry that dumb sword and wear a klit.....yes he is Scottish.

Lots of chants for Lashley over Drew.

Great Belly to belly suplex by Drew.

been a subscrib for literally 2 plus years.... have to ****ing stream it because wwe is a bunch of pos... i tried to log in and it told me peacock wants me to reset my password first... i have been waiting 4 hours for the email... resent it literally 15 times. So i can reset my password and log in

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    been a subscrib for literally 2 plus years.... have to ****ing stream it because wwe is a bunch of pos... i tried to log in and it told me peacock wants me to reset my password first... i have been waiting 4 hours for the email... resent it literally 15 times. So i can reset my password and log in
    Did u make a peacock account?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yeah, it sucks. I had that problem when I went to watch the HOF on Tuesday. It said I had to watch it on peacock, which I did not have. Then I found out my Samsung tv that has pretty much every app, didn't have Peacock for some reason. So then I had to download it on my ps4 and then start a peacock account. I'm not a fan of how Peacock does it either. I liked how WWE had the option to pick it up live or start from the beginning. It seems like Peacock only has the option of watching it in current time and not going back which is dumb.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast