Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Charlotte Flair tests positive for Covid19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....19/%3famp=true

Does this mean she won’t be at Mania?

Vince to Gronk

probably. it depends, is she asymptomatic or is she symptomatic? if she is asymptomatic I would imagine she would be fine being wrestlemania is over 2 weeks away, if she is symptomatic it would be much more difficult to judge because it will depend on how she recovers, some people within 2 weeks they are recuperated and some people it takes longer.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    probably. it depends, is she asymptomatic or is she symptomatic? if she is asymptomatic I would imagine she would be fine being wrestlemania is over 2 weeks away, if she is symptomatic it would be much more difficult to judge because it will depend on how she recovers, some people within 2 weeks they are recuperated and some people it takes longer.
    My only problem is if they put her in the match with Asuka and Rhea she’ll take the spotlight away
    from them.
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-23-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Wishing her a speedy recovery and judging by her removal from the WM poster I assume she won't be there.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

Hope she’s ok. But won’t be missing her at mania at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me start off by saying, I wish for a speedy recovery.

With that said, the only thing that would make me interested in seeing Flair again would be for her to actually leave the WWE and go to AEW. I know legacy and WWE and whatnot but Charlotte has nothing left to do in the WWE. I hope Charlotte can make her way to AEW at some point.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Let me start off by saying, I wish for a speedy recovery.

With that said, the only thing that would make me interested in seeing Flair again would be for her to actually leave the WWE and go to AEW. I know legacy and WWE and whatnot but Charlotte has nothing left to do in the WWE. I hope Charlotte can make her way to AEW at some point.
    I hope not. Don’t need her ruining aew with her bull ****

the flair hate is so ****ing stupid from you guys... best on the mic/best in the ring and so far above everyone else and you guys hate her... Its basically the john cena **** from years before. You would rather watch that fat girl injure people or asaka who can barely speak any english or cut a promo or the blond girl with the fake **** put on an awful match over having a legit feud and a 5 star match. Mind boggeling.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the flair hate is so ****ing stupid from you guys... best on the mic/best in the ring and so far above everyone else and you guys hate her... Its basically the john cena **** from years before. You would rather watch that fat girl injure people or asaka who can barely speak any english or cut a promo or the blond girl with the fake **** put on an awful match over having a legit feud and a 5 star match. Mind boggeling.
    Agreed. Team Charlotte here too. ANY women’s match in WWE is better with her.

There are reports saying multiple women are even voicing their hatred for her and I can’t blame them.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    There are reports saying multiple women are even voicing their hatred for her and I can’t blame them.
    so basically the same thing that happened against cena/hbk etc... when you are so far above everyone else the jealousy and hate will happen

so basically the same thing that happened against cena/hbk etc... when you are so far above everyone else the jealousy and hate will happen
    I think their looking at it only because of her last name. If the WWE doesn’t start giving other women chances Vince will lose them to the competition.

Vince to Gronk

Charlotte Flair tests positive for Covid19

I don’t think she’s the best in the ring or on the mic she’s very overrated like extremely and her not being at mania is ****ing great. And cena being above everyone else? What the **** were you smoking. Maybe on the mic but never was he better then most people in the ring.

Last edited by Midnightbottle; 03-31-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I don’t think she’s the best in the ring or on the mic she’s very overrated like extremely and her not being at mania is ****ing great. And cena being above everyone else? What the **** were you smoking. Maybe on the mic but never was he better then most people in the ring.

cena was great in the ring much like hogan was ealy on before they became the 5 moves of doom similar to austin as well... None of them are any different. They were faces that got beat down the majority and hit a set of moves etc. If you think cena is worse in the ring than austin you are smoking. They arent a Hart or an Hbk but this notion cena isnt great in the ring is dumb

cena was great in the ring much like hogan was ealy on before they became the 5 moves of doom similar to austin as well... None of them are any different. They were faces that got beat down the majority and hit a set of moves etc. If you think cena is worse in the ring than austin you are smoking. They arent a Hart or an Hbk but this notion cena isnt great in the ring is dumb
    Austin was a great wrestler till he broke his neck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast