Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marner. Anyways the boys are going right now. Jack Campbell is on fire.

Plz mtlÖ plz hire a woman as president just to say you hired a woman. You can have all the social cups you want.

I have nothing against women. I love women. I have a poly relationship where we only hook up with women (wife ainít ****ing no dudes). Women are my absolute favourite.

ButÖ itís hard for me to believe that a woman is the best, most qualified person to run the MTL Canadians at this juncture. It will probably take time for a woman to get the experience needed for that type of gig.

Although the same could probably have been said about dubas running the leafs at like 27 years old.

I can give the Leafs credit especially because they keep finding ways to stay in games and win games...20-8-2 after last night beating the Oilers in Edmonton...can't help but give y'all your respect

I havenít watched many games this season (relying on streams sucks).
    But from the stats it looks like marner is sliding into nylanders spot as the odd man out.

Are the numbers lying to me? What has the eye test shown?

With his price tag it might make more sense to allocate that towards a really good forward and still have 5 mil for elsewhere.

You can argue that Nylander's been the best player on the team. Marner just got back from injury, so we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    You can argue that Nylander's been the best player on the team. Marner just got back from injury, so we'll see how it goes.
    Ok so itís more of a Nylander stepping up thing rather than a marner falling down thing. Thatís good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ok so itís more of a Nylander stepping up thing rather than a marner falling down thing. Thatís good.
    Yeah no knock on Marner. Kinda looking forward to tonight. They got the big 3 split up. Great depth but we'll see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12