Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah their season success will be percieved the same way the fans looked at the Raptors after disappointing early exits early on in their run.

Still a very young group and very talented. Nobody wants to hear it now but staying the course is probably the best option.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I wouldn't move on from Nylander or Marner this off season. But man, Marner again. After all that contract BS with his Dad involved, and wanting more money for missing out on max ELC bonuses. Feeling disrespected, threatening a meeting with Columbus. Dude brought the heat on himself. No wonder Nylander held out for half a million more before the other two did their extensions. Dude knew something lol. I was so impressed with him this series. But the golden boys take another post season off.

You can bring in bottom six forwards/bottom pair D with edge, push and determination. But if your most talented players don't have those traits.. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah their season success will be percieved the same way the fans looked at the Raptors after disappointing early exits early on in their run.

Still a very young group and very talented. Nobody wants to hear it now but staying the course is probably the best option.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Oh you definitely stay course.

I hope dubas isn’t blamed. He did everything he could.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I wouldn't move on from Nylander or Marner this off season. But man, Marner again. After all that contract BS with his Dad involved, and wanting more money for missing out on max ELC bonuses. Feeling disrespected, threatening a meeting with Columbus. Dude brought the heat on himself. No wonder Nylander held out for half a million more before the other two did their extensions. Dude knew something lol. I was so impressed with him this series. But the golden boys take another post season off.

You can bring in bottom six forwards/bottom pair D with edge, push and determination. But if your most talented players don't have those traits.. good luck.
    I think we need to pull a TB circa 03-04 and load 1 line with the best players in the playoffs. Scoring depth means nothing when you are getting pressed. We’ve been shut down when we can build a line that cannot be shut down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12