Wiggins..

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Nobody currently in the NBA
    Agree with this. Whoever it is likely in 8-9th grade right now

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Agree with this. Whoever it is likely in 8-9th grade right now
    Some kid with acne for sure

I honestly don't think the player is even in the league yet. Someone now may bridge the gap, but I don't think the next "one" is here yet.

Herro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Wiggins..
    Lolz 😆

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I honestly don't think the player is even in the league yet. Someone now may bridge the gap, but I don't think the next "one" is here yet.
    You donít see Luka being the nba golden boy moving forward? Dudes gets heavy praise from lebron and co.

Has anyone done what Luka has in their rookie season? I think itís a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Beard already took that title from him.

Lol. Gtho

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    For the face of this league, it obviously needs to be someone who is as transcendent as LeBron is...someone who can be marketable and is popular amongst his fellow peers. Someone who can be a global ambassador for the game and by extension this league, but who?

I could think of 5 guys off the top of my head

5- Jayson Tatum
    4- LaMelo Ball
    3- Zion Williamson
    2- Luka Doncic
    1- My top pick to be the face of the league has to be Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Your top 3 will fight for it. Whoever wins a ring first between the 3 will be the face. Iím thinking itís going to be Zion at the end of the day because I think he will consistently be giving us the freakish highlights, but all 3 have an equal opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You donít see Luka being the nba golden boy moving forward? Dudes gets heavy praise from lebron and co.

Has anyone done what Luka has in their rookie season? I think itís a no brainer
    Yeah, but you gotta dominate and prove you are the best in the league. Lebrons and Jordanís just donít come around. To a lot of us one of those guys will maybe never come around again...but to those fans of the nba that are coming into fandom this year next year and years to come, or fans that become fans after Lebron retires, those are the guys who are going to see one of Giannis, Luka or Zion

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah, but you gotta dominate and prove you are the best in the league. Lebrons and Jordanís just donít come around. To a lot of us one of those guys will maybe never come around again...but to those fans of the nba that are coming into fandom this year next year and years to come, or fans that become fans after Lebron retires, those are the guys who are going to see one of Giannis, Luka or Zion
    Iím pretty sure Luka had a better rookie season than Lebron bro. And heís only gotten better since then. Give the kid some time. Heís a walking triple double and heís 22
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 04-11-2021 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iím pretty sure Luka had a better rookie season than Lebron bro. And heís only gotten better since then. Give the kid some time. Heís a walking triple double and heís 22
    I love Luca, but being the Hakeem/Bird/Kobe of the NBA isnít being the face of the nba. I think his role as an NBA player will be closer to what those guys were to the league and not what Jordan or Lebron were to the league...there is a difference.

I love Luca, but being the Hakeem/Bird/Kobe of the NBA isnít being the face of the nba. I think his role as an NBA player will be closer to what those guys were to the league and not what Jordan or Lebron were to the league...there is a difference.
    In terms of league recognition Bird and Magic are on totally different level then everyone but Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

so what young player in the league has a chance to be that guy if not Luca, I mean theres no one even close to him.

you see Zion, Tatum, Melo as the face of the league next over Luca, help me understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Wiggins..
    Imagine if he lived up to his potential.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast