Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Missing their three "best" players

the Pacers were still able to beat one of the NBA's worst teams. McDermott had 22 points and 15 assists of the bench. Maybe he doesn't belong on the bench?

It seems that life gives us different situations, it happens that everything is fine and we are happy, or on the contrary, something unpredictable happens and is not pleasant, and at such a moment we say that it is a game of life. but if we take part in it, we want to be winners, not losers. In this case, I know one winner who managed to put me in the position of a confident person, in their abilities and capabilities, this is a service https://thesisleader.com/do-my-lab-report/ Real salvation for a novice student.

Quote Originally Posted by gloribenedict View Post
    It seems that life gives us different situations, it happens that everything is fine and we are happy, or on the contrary, something unpredictable happens and is not pleasant, and at such a moment we say that it is a game of life. but if we take part in it, we want to be winners, not losers. In this case, I know one winner who managed to put me in the position of a confident person, in their abilities and capabilities, this is a service https://thesisleader.com/do-my-lab-report/ Real salvation for a novice student.
    Are you a Pacers fan? I saw the very first game with my Dad. Stiffs like Don Fairchild and Ron Bonham who didn't last long. Also saw all three ABA Champions at the home games. The state they have fallen too in the NBA saddens me. They are pretty much cannon fodder and the owner is happy with that as long as they are good enough to put butts in the seats.